chapter 29

*hunter*

I just got done having my fun with zine but I have this feeling like something happened and I don't know what it was.

Zach came running up and into the bedroom ok now I now something is up.

So I got downstairs and looked I see Enrique putting rider down and rider is asleep ok what is happening right.

Carter came out the kitchen and had the same look on his face like me.

"Ok I am going to ask what happened to rider Enrique" Carter ask I walked and sat down next to rider sleeping form he is so cute some times.

"Well you see we been training all day with Bennett rider he sits out but things got weird like we had our hands on the ground feeling everything there is here people animal everything then night god came kissed Bennett then started to talk about something I belay listen to everything he said my wolf Jason told to turn around and thank moon goddess for Jason being a good mommy i ran so fast before rider can hit the ground I made sure him and the babies were ok and they were I sung to him and I picked him up he let out some cute little breath of air out now I see why nobody can say no to something so cute but yeah so tomorrow rider is going to be training Bennett I will because what happened today it scared me to death and i know rider for one day" Jacob got up and walked to his mate I don't think anyone has seen Enrique cry before because right now he is crying in his mate arms.

"Speedy if you don't stop crying and if we go see your cousins and they see you with big puffy Red eyes they will probably kill me or something now how about this please stop crying my beautiful hot assassin omega" we hear Enrique giggled out and wiped his eyes clean but tears keep coming down like something happened before.

"Thank you my alpha mafia leader but yeah Logan and Leon will kill if I got hurt evening uncle Peter will help to and be running away from uncle Antonio" Enrique said ok new rule never hurt Enrique because his family sounds crazy like what the hell.

We looked at Jacob and I see fear in his eyes that is so awesome.

But then there was some loud noises coming from upstairs we all looked at each other and the sound came from rosa's room.

I guess rider heard he got up and started to run up to rosa's room.

Then we hear rider screaming and crying we ran all the way upstairs and what we found is sad.
_______________________________________
Rider is crying holding Rosa in his arms Enrique and Jacob looked around for Lorne when they opened the closest Lorne was ok.

"I want to know who did this to my daughter and I want them to pay for everything" rider yelled out fire going around him and Rosa Zach and Zine came in and looked Rosa was like our pup.

Enrique walked around and found something he walked back to Jacob and handing something over to him.

"Oh goddess this isn't good ok here's the plan Enrique is going to be doing a background check on everyone here rather if the are pride members or pack members because this is no accident it was hit me and Enrique knows about hit and with Enrique skills of being the most feared young assassin he will get information rider you will go with Enrique me and your mate's we'll keep looking here for any clues does everyone know what to do" everyone said yes and yeah I look over and I see Carter holding rider crying his eyes out in all my life i have never ever seen Carter cry before but now he is but I get it that was his first kid and now she is gone.

Enrique walked up to them and sat down with them he closed his eyes with his head down and his hands together I am confused.

"Dear moon goddess today hasn't been a good day for rider and his mate's and family they lost someone who means so much to everyone her life was cut short but please mother moon look after this beautiful little girl show her the way to a better place and tell her that her mommy and step daddies miss her she will be miss dearly but never forgotten she will be in our hearts forever and love her dearly thank you moon goddess mother of the werewolves and whatever else" Enrique said what Enrique said was beautiful nobody moved or anything we all gave rider and Carter some time to heal a little bit high school sweethearts.