chapter 10

Flash back to one year ago

*Rider*

Right now I'm running away from my pride, Bennett kicked me out, knowing momma and daddy their mad.

I didn't know that I ran into pack lands, I was in my white leopard form.

But knowing Diablo, he will kill if he has to.

Running is all I can do. I heard growing coming up ahead, so I ran a different way.

But being me that I am. I fell down, I think I broke my ankle it hurts so bad.

Five big wolf's came out of know where, funny of how I said it, but they growled at me.

"Shift now!" The black wolf said, I looked at him like he was an idiot. I sat down with my head to the side.

"Carter, he probably doesn't know. Look at him, he's a kitten for crying out loud." The blonde wolf said to I'm guessing Carter.

' idiot rider let's scar them please, I love massing with alpha wolf's? ' Diablo said, we are not doing that. But Diablo love alpha wolf's, I have known idea why.

All five of them talking about something. I got bored, I turned back into my human form they didn't hear my bones braking.

They are yelling at each other which is funny, then I said "you know it's not nice to yell at your mate's." They all turned around and saw me, shocked at me, I giggled Diablo was saying mate's oh boy.

"Hello little kitten. My name is Hunter jackson and that Zach and Zine Harrison they are twins. And there is Marcus revata, and Carter Roman." Hunter said, he give me his hand to pull me up. I looked down blushing like crazy right now.

"I'm rider rivers, are all five of you alphas werewolf right. Because if so that will be awesome I love werewolves." I said, they looked at me like, I killed a kitten or a puppy.
_______________________________________
*hunter*

I looked at the little kitten in front of me. He is so cute standing at 4'9 with cole like hair with dark green eyes and a Carmel skin.

He looks like a girl, then he told us his name was rider rivers wow cute name for a cute boy.

"Yes all five of us are alpha werewolves, what are you, I know your a were cat." Carter said to rider, rider looked at Carter and said "I came from pride land. I got kicked out by my brother Bennett, there were rumors going around about me. Bennett kicked me out because I love werewolves, and he doesn't because one time he was in high school, he talked about werewolves having fleas. Bennett is an idiot so the werewolves heard him kicked his ass."

Wow that's something, I never knew about that.

We told rider to come with us, all five of us know that rider is our mate the moon goddess gave us a cute little kitten.
______________________________________
*Rider*

I have cute mate's. I love them we walked back to their pack house I don't feel so well.

Carter looked at me and said "your dieing, aren't you?" I shocked my head yes, and told him "once a were cat gets kicked out of his or hers pride. They die so yeah I'm dieing." Carter picked me up, he is so warm he smells like the ocean and cut grass, I love those smell.

We came up to the pack house. I saw children playing,teenagers talking about something. I guess my face is pale and my eyes are Red.

A little kid came up to us she looked up at me and said "hi, I'm Zoey nice to met you"

"Hello sweetheart, it's nice to met you too. My name is rider rivers, I came from a pride land. How old are you?"

"I'm 4 years old, what about you."

"I'm 16 years old, I have a little sister she is around your age, she was born when I was 13 years old." I said, she looked happy she ran back to her friends.

I jumped from Carter's arms all five of them looked at me funny, wow ok.

So I went inside, I was trying to fine the kitchen but after awhile I found the kitchen.

Me and Rosa, we go to the kitchen to cook something. I miss my daughter, when I told zoey about rosa, I told her that Rosa is my sister.

I cook when I'm upset, I guess when Bennett kicked me out. He knew that it will kill me, my own brother kicked me out. If I ever see Bennett again I'll kill him.

When I came in the kitchen there are omega wolf's cooking and stuff I feel like I'm home.

One of the omega came up to me and said "hi, I'm Lorenzo i am the head cook here you most be new."

"Yeah, I'm rider rivers, I am not a werewolf. I'm a were leopard I came from a pride land."

"Why did you leave for, I heard that leaving in pride land is nice right."

"Huh oh yeah, pride land is nice and why I left pride land. Was because my brother Bennett kicked me out, my parents and my siblings begged me not to leave. Now I know why they told me not to because I'm slowly dieing." I said, Lorenzo looked sad because I said that.
_______________________________________
Two weeks later

It's been two weeks since I told Lorenzo, but I'm doing ok I need to fight for my life for my daughter.

The pack members love me. Carter,Marcus,Hunter,Zach and Zine told them that I was their mate.

So I'm in their office I'm sitting on Carter's lap.

But I couldn't get comfortable something keeps poking me in my ass, I moan it feels good.

All five of my mate's looked at me, their eyes change colors awesome "hi I'm rider and you guys are?"

"Hi mate, I'm Poseidon that's Ares, Duncan, Kimmel and Zeus" Poseidon said, meow poseidon's voice is deep and husky.

"I'm rider, my white leopard name is Diablo. He's sweet and nice but don't get on his bad side because he will kill." I giggled one thing about Diablo is that he never hurt his family or mate's.

Poseidon looked at me, and kissed me it feels so good. I love it Zeus, Kimmel, Duncan and Ares came over and kissed my neck.

I couldn't do it "I'm sorry, I can't do it I'm sorry." They looked at me and they all said "your a virgin aren't you." I looked at them and said yes, I hate lying to them but if it means that Rosa is ok.
_______________________________________
*one year later*

It's been a year everything was going good, I've been doing my own stuff I'm now Luna of the blood moon pack.

I love all five of my alphas, they are sweet and kind I love them so much.

Last night they were rough with me. I love it, they can mate with me all the time.

I'm in bed, I am going to kill them for doing that.

I tried to get up but no everything hurts, I didn't know that having five mate's would do this.

Right on time. I looked at them with a death glare they looked at me and said "we didn't do it." I looked at them like they're crazy or something.

"Are you for real right now, I can't get up. I tried everything but nothing worked, please help me up please Marcus." I said, Marcus came over and picked me up muscler arms I love it.

Marcus put me in the bathtub full of water, I love my alpha mate's I really do and there is nothing that I wouldn't do for them.

Zach was behind me, he is kissing my neck.

Hey love's so now you know who rider met his mate's next chapter is a surprise by remember to stay safe bye loves.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺