chapter 18

Hey love's thank you so much 1.02k readers and 31 votes and 4 comments thank you guy so much.
_______________________________________

*Rider*

It's been 5 weeks since I froze that female witch, but I didn't kill her just yet. I need to know who did this.

For the past week Bennett has been trying to make up for everything he did to me.

Like the first week he came into my room jumping on the bed. I thought Carter was going to beat Bennett up but didn't.

Then the second week me and my mates were doing it Bennett came walking in on us.

Third week I was in the kitchen cooking something because the pups and cubs were hungry. So I made chicken nuggets with hot sauce and chocolate sauce, but Bennett came over and took it from me.

Fourth week I was at my doctor appointment to check up on the babies. I seen my beautiful five babies, Bennett came running in the office to see if I was ok.

The fifth week was nice me and Bennett just chilled in the living room watching some movies. He made popcorn I was craving some, but Patty the pack slut came in started on me. So I was about to say something to her but Bennett did.

But all in all Bennett is being a big brother to me.

So anyway we just moved in the old pride house. The pack members found their mate's in the pride, so some of them are moving in with their mate's and half are staying here and till they fine their mate's.

I was about to go see that stupid witch. But hunter came up behind me and wrapped his strong arms around me.

"Baby boy, where are you going." Hunter turned me around so he can look at me.

"Well honey pie, I'm going to the lock up to talk to that witch. And kill her, she hurt so many people hunter. She even put a spell on Bennett but he pretend to be under her spell to make sure." I was about to walk out but hunter got me. And put me in his arm, because if I tell him to put me down he'll say ' I'm not letting you walk, you might get hurt or leopard napped' I have some weird mate's.
_______________________________________*hunter*

We walked to the lock up with that female witch inside.

As we walked in rider went to get the keys to her cell to open up.

If I know rider and I do. If he doesn't get the answer he's looking for and she is not telling him, oh goddess he will kill her.

Rider came back with the keys, he unlocked her cell door and we went inside.

She was cuddle up to an old blanket. I guess rider wasn't interested in her game's because rider kicked her head.

She got up and looked at rider but didn't say anything to him and looked down.

"Why all I'm asking is why. You knew that I am very powerful, but you killed my babies but not only that you tried to kill me on pride lands. If you kill a Royal then you be facing death and that's what I'm going to do, but not now you need to tell me everything." Rider said, once he is done that female witch didn't look at him just down.

"Because I was hired to kill you. But you being pregnant wasn't apart of the plan, she didn't tell me that you were pregnant. So I did the one thing I know to get rid of your babies, and I did because she knew you are very powerful because the king of the Vampires trained you since what you were 5 years old. But rider the time has come for the queen of the witch to come back and rule over every single one of the supernatural in this world and nobody can stop her not even you." Once she was done, rider killed her I just stand there not knowing what to do we need to hold a meeting like right now.

"Rider, I'm going to call a meeting tomorrow morning with every kingdom there is because if what that female witch said is true then we need to do something"

"I know Hunter, I know but this is my problem nobody's but mine. I don't know who the queen of the witch is but what I do know is that she can't hurt us if she tries I love you guys so much." Rider came up to me started kissing and loving on me, but one thing I know for share is that we will never let anything or anyone hurt rider because he is our baby and we love him.

"Rider what is going on with you and Carter."

"What do you mean hunt."

"Baby boy, when we got to Dracula's old cave. You and Carter were yelling at each other why?" Rider looked me before taking a deep breath to calm down.

"Ok, so 5 years ago I was 13 years old and Carter was 14 years old. St the time me and carter started dating at the time. He was my first and tell he broke up with me, we were young and stupid. Weeks past I haven't been eating or anything like that Hunter. I was madly in love with carter, he got me pregnant the first time and he didn't know anything about Rosa because he wanted to fine his mate's and that's why you guys don't see me on Carter's lap and I don't snuggles up to him." When rider was done, we walked back home Carter didn't tell us that and rider didn't tell us at all this is some bs right now.

When we got home I left rider. I know stupid move, I can't be around him or carter right now. I know rider is my baby boy, but I can't do it not now and not forever.

I'm sorry baby boy, but you and Carter hurt me so much right now that I don't want to talk to you.