chapter 16

*Ivan*

Rider went back with his mate's to their pack to tell them that they are coming here.

I was doing some paperwork when my office door opened. And here came rider, I didn't know he was coming back.

He sat down next to my desk looking down, he only did that if something was on his mind.

"What's wrong princess?" I said, rider didn't look up. He just looked down he didn't say anything to me something is wrong with him.

"Daddy, umm, so I'm pregnant again." Rider started crying, my poor baby I thought he would be happy.

"Are you not happy that your having another baby."

"Yeah daddy, I'm happy that I'm having another baby. But it's just I found something out today it's about someone who didn't tell the truth." I looked at my youngest son, someone who didn't tell the truth but who will that be.

"Dad, you might get mad at great grandmother for this. You see me and my mates were visiting an old friend, he told us about his old friend name samono river. Daddy is it true that we have vampire blood in us, please no more lying to me." Samono river, I never heard of that name and wait did rider just say we have vampire blood in us.

I can't believe this. I looked down then back up at rider and said. "Rider, I don't know a samono river and as for the Vampire blood. I didn't know, your grandpa never met his dad your great grandmother said that he left when your grandpa was born." Samono, I need to look him up. If he is a river like rider say he is. And have vampire blood in him
he must be dangerous to the family.

I told rider, that I will know what is going on. And I will look up samono river in the computer, if samono is my granddad why would my grandmother lie for. If she is lying, she is done it's time to see my dad we haven't talked in years and when I say years, I mean years.
___________________________
*unknown*

I haven't seen my family in years. That witch thinks just because she is powerful doesn't mean nothing to me.

As the years have gone by. My vision to the future has come, my darling Hannah. You forgot one thing dear that one of your great grandchildren is powerful then you.

Because of her, I never got the chance to met my son. She was the reason why I left, she rejected me that bitch is going to die.

As I was about to head out to get something for my pregnant husband the king of vampires is here.

"Hello old friend, what can I do for you?"

"Samono it's about rider, he is looking for you. I told him everything sam, you should go met your family and your great great grandchildren."

"Hmm, why should I met my family for Dracula. Look I will visit them but George is coming with me, I'm not living my pregnant husband behind."

"Sam, George is 3 weeks pregnant look there is a pregnant white leopard there. He is probably a week pregnant, George would have a best friend with a pregnant white leopard sam."

"Dracula, you and I know for a fact that there hasn't been a white leopard since Wilson dead. He was the only white leopard, you remember his white leopard name was Diablo. I can't go back Dracula to much memory there."

"Goddess, sam just pack yours and George some clothes. Because once you see this little guy you will fall in love with him."

Goddess why me, oh yeah, I now I get it. Maybe your telling me it's time that I met my family and so George will met. them good this will be fun.

"Ok Dracula, I will be on pride land soon. Please tell one of my great grandchildren you trust my king, oh and tell Luca I said hey. Oh and I want to met our future king." Dracula looked at me like I would do something, he should know that I'm claimed now crazy vampire.