chapter 31

*hunter*

Woke up to fine my mates are not in bed ok something is going on because they are normally here I guess they were hungry.

So I got up and walked out to see if I can fine my mates hopefully I can fine them.

But I remember something we never picked out the babies names.

I started running downstairs to fine them and I did they are in the dining room eating ok yeah I sleep in some times.

"Good morning Hunter come sit down" rider said so I walked over to him and sit down next to him rider grabbed me a plate and started putting everything on the plate.

I looked and yep I am guessing rider made everyone's plates but why it looks like he made allot of food is he feeding an Army or something.

Was about to ask rider why he made all of this but Enrique beat me to it.

"Rider made this food to show his family that he loves and missed them so much but something happy is going to happen but all happy things come to the end because the queen witch is upon us rider can't fight this battle but he has me and Bennett to fight because i am a hybrid with every supernatural creature blood and i been helping rider to train Bennett on his magic so yeah but for rider I will figure out who is the queen witch is Mark my words" Enrique said rider grabbed my hand and hold it so thigh like he is in pain.

I looked at rider and he looks like he is in pain I felted water on the floor.

"Guy's I think my water broke" when rider said that everyone started to run and get everything ready for rider and the babies.

Rider turned in his white leopard form zine picked him up and took him upstairs.

I followed behind them Carter opened the bedroom door and zine place rider down on the bed.
_______________________________________
Carter Zach zine Marcus and me are getting worried because rider is breathing really hard.

"It's ok rider just forces on pushing the babies out good now when i tell you to push you push ok" the pride doctor said rider began pushing but he was screaming like someone is killing him.

This went on for like 7 minutes then we hear whining.

We look and there was a wolf pup and the pup look like Carter wolf Poseidon.

Then after that came another pup and he looks like my wolf Ares so cute.

Here comes Twin wolf pups one looks like Kimmel zine wolf and the other looks like Duncan Zach wolf.

Rider was taking a rest after having 4 pups and we are waiting for the last pup to be born it might take some time for the little to come.

Marcus looks nervous about meeting his pup but everyone of our pups are were cat's and vampire thanks to Marcus.

It was deathly quiet and till rider started to scream out again this pup most be big to put rider in this much pain.

When rider was done I looked and see a cub but a white Lion he looks so beautiful he has some brown like Zeus Marcus wolf.

"Congratulations alphas all of them even mommy here is healthy and they all are boys I hope you have names for them" the doctor said Carter was holding his pup he looked at the pup and smile.

"I am naming the first born after me Carter Cisco Roman Jr" Carter said rider looked happy about that i am just glad he finally has son's to spoil rotten like our mom's.

"I am go to name the second born Han Asher Jackson" ok so I named my son after han solo from Star Wars but I like that movie rider shook his head laughing oh come on.