chapter 15

*hunter*

As we left Dracula's cave. We are heading back to the pride land rider is upset about his family.

His great grandmother lied to him, he didn't know none of that. But his great grandmother never told her son or her grandson.

That's what's get me, why lie to your family. Who cares nobody does, but she should have told her family about samono, but does he know that he is a grandpa or a great grandfather no.

I was so angry how can someone do this to her family.

We stopped at a restaurant we haven't ate anything since we left.

So we all got out to eat inside then we head back to pride lands.
_______________________________________
We finish eating and got Rosa something because we love her and her mommy.

Rider was quite to quite, so I looked at him because I'm setting next to him.

I pulled him on my lap kissing him loving on him but he pushed me away.

"Kitten, why did you push me away did I do something."

"No hunter, I just don't feel to well when Dracula told us all about my great grandfather. That my great grandmother lied to all my family members even her grandkids. I will never do that, yes I did lie to her and you guys. I'm sorry hunter it's just my emotions have been acting weird." When rider said that Carter stopped the car.

He turned around and drove to a hospital to get rider checked out.

Once we got to the hospital Marcus took rider and started running with him.
_______________________________________*Marcus*

I took my little kitten and ran, I didn't wait for anyone of our mate's to come if something is trouble with rider we will all know.

"Hello Sir, what can I do for you." The Lady at the front desk said.

"I need help! My husband here isn't feeling to well, I just want to know that he is ok." I looked at the Lady she had a face saying you gay, but of course I am where is a werewolf when you need them.

Oh, I was about to go off on this lady but thank the goddess that a werewolf came.

"Hello my name doctor blue, I will help you now."

I was about to say something, but my mate's ran in the hospital like chicken with its head cut off I love them for them.

We made it to a empty room the doctor told me to lay rider down he looks so cute that I can't just take it.

"Ok, so what seems to be a problem alphas."

We all looked at each other, I guess rider got tired of waiting because I guess he wanted to make sure that Rosa is ok.

"Will doc, I been very sleepy, mood and have swings. I've been craving some weird food, oh, and I've been having morning sickness it's probably from the stress that I'm having. Now that I said out loud I can't be pregnant can I." Once rider was finish doctor blue took note and said she be right back.

Carter looked at rider seeing if he can get rider anything rider shook his head no.

Everyone is worried about rider, I will be worried too but what if rider is pregnant and we to much stress on him.

Hunter put his hand on riders leg. Carter, Zach, Zine, hunter and me don't know what to do we just want rider to be alright.

Doctor blue came back with the test results, we all waited to know what is wrong with our kitten.

"Will alphas and Luna, I have very good news I guess congratulations are in order." We all looked at her confused writing on our faces I guess she knows how confused we are.

"Alphas, your Luna here is pregnant we don't know if your babies will be born as a werewolf or a were cat. But I know that there is more the one baby in your Luna." Wait rider is pregnant again but he just lost our other babies.

Rider looked down, he wanted to cry. I don't know if it's happy or sad all I know that rider can be happy that he is having a family by us.
_______________________________________
*Rider*

After we got done with the doctors appointment, we went back to the pride lands I didn't talk to nobody.

I can't believe this. I'm pregnant again how did this happen, I'm happy that I get to be a mommy again. I need to tell Rosa that she is going to be a big sister.

Zach put me on his lap, he started kissing me like hunter did it feels good. Zach found that soft spot that makes me weak at the knees.

I moaned so loud that Hunter, Carter, Marcus and Zine heard Carter pulled over and look at what's going on.

"Mmm kitten, the sound you made is going to get you in trouble. Zach keep doing that to rider and when we get home rider, your ass is ours." Carter said in his alpha voice, I love it.

I wonder if I get in more trouble if I took my pants off, hmmm let see.

Zach was still kissing me. So I undid my pants and slide them off, Zach bite my neck his hands going down and when his hand is at my vagina he stopped and looked at me then looked down his eyes wide.

"Oh, our little kitten couldn't wait can you so you took off your pants. I am disappointed kitten your supposed to be innocent."

"But Zachy, I want to play. I miss playing with my alphas please play with me please." I give my best kitten eye it always work.

Hey love's see what happens next in the alphas white leopard.