chapter 21

Hey love's so i hear that y'all are confused on chapter 18 so this chapter is going to be take place 5 years ago rider is going to be 13 years old and don't worry it will make sense ok on with the story.
_______________________________________
*rider*

To day is the first day of high school, I'm so excited. I can't help it, I running around my room to fine what to ware.

Hmm, maybe I should take some of retha clothes she doesn't ware half of them anyways.

But how am I going to take some of her clothes. Hmmm, oh i know turn into Diablo put the clothes in my mouth it's fool prof.

I walked to retha room, I open her door and snuck inside.

Hopefully she won't fine out that I'm in here, I got to her closet I found a cute shirt and some laggings too.

I turned back and tried them on they feel so comfortable like really comfortable.

So I turned around and met with retha. Yep, I'm dead rest in peace me I hardly had a life but it got taking by my big and only sister that I love.

"Retha, my big beautiful and only sister I have. I know what you're going to say, rider why are you in my room, will my dear sister of mine. I had nothing to wear so I thought scents I can't fine anything to wear. I could borrow your clothes and plus, I'm freaking out here what if nobody likes me? What if I get bullied? I know I'm overreacting but you can't blame me." Retha didn't say anything, she looked at me and pulled me to her bathroom.
_______________________________________

After some time retha is done, I looked in the mirror. I look good, I hugged retha and she told me to wake up Bennett.

So that's what I did, I went to Bennett room it's unlocked. Normally he had his door lock that just makes my job a little easy and not pick the lock.

Once inside I looked around and see Bennett sleeping like a cub, but that big cub has school today and he has to show me, Rory and Ray around.

I jumped on top of Bennett to wake him up and I also screamed at him.

"Ben wake up, you promised to show us around school today ben come on please." I shocked him and slapped him awake and nothing I did the one thing I know.

"Bennett please wake up, I can't lose you. Not my big ben, please wake up don't you die on me." I slapped him really hard and he woke up, I giggled at that. He looked at me like I just slapped a cub around.

"You are so lucky your my baby brother and not one of my friends." Bennett said rolling his eyes because he said his friends, I never liked his friend una that guy gives me the creeps ew.

"Yeah I don't like una Ben, he gives me the creeps and I think he likes me. But I don't like him, he is weird and nasty." Bennett give me this look only a big brother give to there baby sister or brother, I love my older siblings even Bennett he's my big ben.

"Rider if una is bugging you tell me ok ride, so I can punch him in his face." Bennett give me a hug and got up to get dressed so we all can go to school.

Once Bennett got done getting dressed, we made our way to get some breakfast then go to school.

"Oh, my three babies are going to high school. It just feels like just yesterday I had you guys and now, oh I promise myself I won't cry." we all looked at momma and yep she is crying.

We all hugged momma, she knows we love her to death. And we all love dad too. I love my family there's nothing coming between us nothing at all.
_______________________________________

Bennett drove us to school so fast he almost run a Red light, I am never riding with Bennett again.

Once we reach to the school Bennett parked the car I got out and throw up my breakfast I ate.