chapter 12

Hey love's so in this chapter you will see how Zach Zine hunter Carter and Marcus met all five of the deadly alphas ohhhh i can't wait so without further a do the alphas white leopard.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

*zine*

So today me and my Twin brother Zach are going to met all the alphas, ha all of us in one room.

I got out of the shower and saw Zach wearing all black. Zach is my mate we probably have more mate's.

Zach looked at me and came over and kissed my neck, goddess yes.

"Man zine, you know how to get someone attention. I might get you right here and right now." Zach said, giving me more kisses. I love it so much.

We made our way outside saying bye to the pack, our beta stayed behind to protect the pack when we are gone.

It was along drive there, I get bored easily.

I looked at Zach and saying "are we there yet." Zach looked at me like I was crazy or something "no we are not, but if you start to say that again I'll do something bad to you." I rolled my eyes crazy wolf.
===============================
After that long ass car ride, we are here. Zach is mad at me, ha I've been bugging him and he punch me.

When we got inside, the inside is ok but hey nothing more nothing less.

I sat down next to my brother, I don't trust anyone in here. Next to Zach is alpha Marcus revata and next to me is alpha Hunter jackson and kinda close to Hunter is alpha Carter Roman.

"Can I have ever alphas attention please." Some guy said, getting everyone's attention.

"Why are we here, you put the most five deadly alphas here. You put everyone of us at risk here."

Oh honey no I'm crazy "so you want to fine out, why you can't fine anyone anymore." Hunter said to that guy, goddess I'm in love right now.

"Quite please ok, so I called this meeting because my son is missing. And I know who took him." Alpha Mickey said, so me and my brother came all this way to fine a kid.

"So your saying that all of us came here for nothing because you lost your child. Oh hell no, the hazel eye pack will not help you Mickey because my pack will never help you again. So you can shove this meeting up your ass because I'm done here." Carter said, I think his wolf is out. Wait was his wolf name Poseidon, oh boy.

"Will all of you didn't come here for nothing. Because my son was taking by the Vampire king, so alpha Carter think before you speak and if this happens again. I ain't afraid of you." Mickey said to Carter, but Carter looked at Mickey like he wanted to kill someone, I looked at alpha Marcus. He had the same look, I have my reason to believe the rumors. That his grandpa Zac revata is a vampire, but I don't believe it.

Marcus got up and said "the king of vampires hasn't done anything wrong. Your child most be what 21 years old, maybe that your son is his mate now if you ran up to the king of vampires. The war between two kinds will start again, listening alpha Valentine. Me and my pack will not help you, I have no beef with the king of vampires. So for that the blood moon pack will not help." Marcus sat down, not taking his eyes from Mickey.

Hunter was still sitting down and said. "I agree with alpha Marcus, I never like the war between the werewolves and vampires. It was stupid really, nobody knows what happened but the only one that know what happened is the king of vampires. So me and my pack will not help the western pack is not helping you, alpha Valentine I will never put my pack in danger like that."

Me and my brother got up and said "alpha Valentine the Yosemite pack not help. We have our own problems that needs us, we have yet to fine our mate's our pack is our family. We never put our family's in danger, you called this meeting put five deadly alphas here. You risk not your life but everyone else life's and just for that we are not going to help, we help those who needs us not for this." Zach and I sat down nobody knows what me and Zach sounds like, we talk at the same time if we found our mate's we will talk Separate but hey.

Mickey seems piss off. He started yelling at us then he goes and punch my Twin brother, all of hell is going to break lose. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY hurts my twin brother.

"NOBODY hurts my twin brother, and I mean NOBODY does. If they do you deal with me, alpha Mickey Valentine. As of now the Yosemite pack will never help you ever again, Mark my words Mickey Valentine. You and your pack will have to take care of the rough wolf's by yourself. And you just started a war right now." I said and everyone was shocked, that I talked everyone needs to mine their own business.

I ran to my twin brother to see if he is ok, I hugged him kissed him. He looked at me and said "Zine I'm fine look I'm fine, now stop please little puppy." If he wasn't hurt already, I'll kick his ass.

Zach got up and took me outside, I think he is mad at me.
_______________________________________
"Zach I'm sorry, I was upset ok.
I don't like someone hurting you, I know your strong. But I'm here for you remember it's us agents the world and tell we die remember?"

"I remember Zine, I'm not mad at you for anything. It's just that I-I found our mate's."

"Cool, who are they?"

"Alpha Marcus revata, alpha hunter jackson and alpha Carter Roman." Once Zach said that, I was scared. I know that we will love each other no matter what.

Just then they came running out but stopped once they seen us, Marcus walked up to me and started kissing me. I'm in love right now.

"Hello mate, my name is Zeus, I am Marcus wolf mate's name?"

"I'm Zine Harrison and that's my twin brother Zach Harrison. We know your wolf names and human names." I said, Hunter looked at my twin then everyone looked at Zach, I didn't realize he had a black eye.

Hunter walked up to Zach and said "if anyone lays a hand on you or your twin brother or our mate's. I'm going hurt them got it." Zach nodded yes, we give each other kisses like there's no tomorrow. I love my mate's, Kimmel told me that we have one more mate. I can't wait to fine him.

Hey love's so that's how our five deadly alphas met next chapter will be normal but if you want i can write how they met rider because in chapter 2 it was just Marcus and rider then i got to thinking why not four more alphas and that's where hunter Carter Zach and Zine came to.

Bye love's remember peace love good vide.