chapter 26

Hey love's so um it's been so long since i update the alphas white leopard.

I was busy writing warrior mate and i hope y'all will warrior mate it's cute.

So anyway on to the story.
_______________________________
*Marcus*

How could rider just say that I mean yeah I should have said something but I haven't because there's so much that one person can't handle that well.

So yeah I'm at my parents place bi shouldn't have yelled at rider I'm just lucky that my mom and grandma Zac didn't see or hear me yelling at rider.

Because when mom and grandma Zac are around each other they uh tag team on dad and grandpa Mark.

Like one time dad and grandpa Mark did something to the kitchen when mom and grandma Zac got home and went in the kitchen oh man dad and grandpa Mark couldn't sit down for 6 whole months i don't know about y'all never make my mom or grandma mad they turn in demons.

I was sitting down in the family thinking about what I did thank goddess mom wasn't here when I got here because I don't feel like telling her what happened she'll probably slap me.

Because if I'm right Carter Zach zine and Hunter are probably mad at me for what I have said to our pregnant mate I didn't mean it rider probably hate me.

I didn't hear the front door open or close because the next I know I got slapped upside my head.

I looked and there stood my grandma Zac with fire in his eyes.

"Marcus Henry revata how could you make your mate cry oh my goddess I swear under the night sky with a full moon happens I get that y'all kept some secrets but come on getting Enrique into this what the living hell Marcus" grandma Zac yelled out I didn't look at I looked at my grandpa Mark he had a look saying how did you get Enrique's number.

Then grandpa Mark spoke to me "Marcus what you did today not only you called Enrique you also yelled at your pregnant mate he told us what happened Marcus you grow up in the mafia world not your mate's and Enrique never stepped foot in any pride lands Marcus look I told your grandma Zac everything because I trust him and Zac told me everything because he trust me Marcus rider is here he is outside he is very upset he's been crying since him and Enrique came to our house rider couldn't speak for himself that's how bad now get up before I start to shot the couch your on" I got up so fast because grandpa Mark isn't playing around anymore.

The last guy that grandpa Mark shot because he was talking mass about grandma Zac so grandpa Mark warned the guy but the dude didn't listen so grandpa shot and killed the guy.

So walked to the front door and open it and there sat my baby kitten so cute.

Sigh ok Marcus just man up and go to your pregnant white leopard mate.

And that's what I did like my first time alone with rider when he first came to the pack house rider wasn't that scared just sad because we didn't know at the time but now we do because rider told us everything that happened yes I'm still mad at Bennett but I just thank the moon goddess that Bennett did kicked rider out because Carter hunter Zach zine and me wouldn't know about our other mate rider wouldn't came on pack lands or have more kittens.

I sat down close to rider he's still crying I did this.

"I thought hey last tell each other everything and I should have been honest since day one Marcus I should have that I had a daughter but her twin brother dead and that me and Carter knew each other and with everything else I did I killed that female witch that locked you and Bennett up I tried everything but to come to fine out not am I only a were cat witch but now I found out that my great grandfather is a vampire ha because no one knew in my family I can't take it anymore Marcus I need help and I thank you for trying to help me but with the pups or kittens coming soon I should wait" rider didn't look at me I know that I hurt him and I mass up more than one time with him and our mate's but rider was always there for me even when I told him and our mate's that I was vampire rider was the first one to say vampire or whatever kind of supernatural creatures I love my mates and they love me.

You some times I think that they might have thought that I was the one pregnant rider he uh treats us like kids and we thought hey let's get rider mad at us and we get treated like kids but we haven't done it since then.

"Ri ri I'm so sorry I know your tired hearing me say that but I know you want me to tell you everything but maybe we all should just go out on a date and not worry about anything we can take Rosa with us it's going a family date you me Carter hunter Zach zine and Rosa we just need time for each other and maybe when we get home rider I want you to wear that sexy see through night gown and be really bad baby so daddies can punish our bad kitten" when I said the last part Zeus that little horn dog just put images in my head about my mates and me having fun with rider.

I was deep in thought I hear rider singing a song he probably made up his own songs.

"I never thought that you will still love me even if I'm a pain you love me so much and not a day goes by when I still love you.

We been through so much in the last year's but I know that everything will change for some reason" when rider was done he looked at me with love in his eyes I know that song was about us rider sing to us if we are mad or angry rider is always there and if rider is like sick or something one at a time we take turns taking care of him like now that rider is pregnant we would do anything for each other but with rider he doesn't care pregnant or not he makes sure that we don't kill each other.

"Hu my mar mar never leave again please Diablo no like mate to leave rider was sad so Diablo let rider sleep" wait when did Diablo come out and play I looked in rider eyes and yep Diablo famous fire Red eyes.

"I know Diablo and I promise to never leave ok we can all talk about what happened ok" I kissed Diablo on his lips but Diablo he doesn't play when it comes to kissing us.

We didn't hear anyone coming up to the house.

Me and Diablo stopped kissing I looked at who was there but there stood my cousin Ken he looked at us and not saying anything he just went inside the house ok.