chapter 23

*carter*

I can't believe this, I had a son and he died. but the one thing on my mind is how come he died.

Werewolves are strong like vampires are.

Someone most have killed him. But who would kill an innocent baby and how come they didn't kill Rosa.

So right now Hunter, Zach, Zine, Marcus and me are hugging rider. This isn't good for him or the babies.

Rider looked up at us and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lie to any of you. And I'm sorry to all of you, my mate's and the father's of my pups or cubs." We gave him a tight hug and never leave him.

"Kitten, we are not mad at you. But who gives a flying fuck, we still love you. Now let's get going your dad looks mad at Lucifer right now and we don't need you around that." Hunter picked rider up because right now, we don't let rider walk around because he is having our babies.

We were about to leave when rider said something "daddy, can I ask you a question." Ivan looked at rider and then said "sure my little princess."

"Ok, when I killed that female witch. Bennett bought here, she told me that the queen witch wanted me dead and what I can't figure out is who she is." Rider told his dad everything, but then someone came in.

We all looked at the door and see samono there, with this face like he knows what we are talking about.
_______________________________________
*samono*

I heard everything rider said about the queen witch trying to kill him, and how he killed another witch.

Everyone looked at me like I did something. But then the young Lion spoke to me.

"Who are you and why are you in here." He growled at me, ha ,I don't take that from anyone or anything.

"I don't like it when you growl at me young Lion. And as for being here, I'm here to see my kid, grandkid, and great grandkids. My family, I haven't seen so long and as for the queen witch, she is dead to me." Rider looked at me not saying anything but I know that he is strong like me.

Then I see in his eyes they turned a bright blue.

"Samono, it's been so long since I've seen you. But I know you miss him, I miss him to my old human form. Samono, the time has come back to your family and let Wilson sleep in peace samono." I haven't seen Diablo in years, there's a white leopard in the family.

As I was about to tell Diablo what happened to everything, but then the devil himself came back in.

Confessed with why he is here but I know he can read my mind.

"Ha ha ha, samono my dear friend. It's been so long I miss bugging you, oh ,and if your wondering who this guy is with black hair and black eyes this is my brother. The God of night himself, my brother night. Oh the short one standing by some baby pictures, he is a breeding demon, my queen and baby momma." Once Lucifer was done, the young looking guy walked to Lucifer and said something to him. Lucifer and his queen said goodbye to everyone.

Rider got up and told his father that he has to go and make it up to his mate's. I wonder what is he up to, but I can't think that once they left I turned around and see my grandson doing something on this cube thing.

"Ok question what is that thing your on. Back in 1949 we didn't have that thing to fine out the person or do our work, I did it the old fashion way. I wrote it down with pencil and paper, if you want to know about me fine by me.

My name is samono Raymond rivers. I lived way back in 1940s before the war between two kinds. I've built my kingdom from the ground up, we live with allot of stuff like now. I've met this witch, I thought she was my mate but she wasn't. I told my friend Dracula to turn me into a vampire because she was planning to kill me and take over the supernatural creatures every single one of them. But then Victor Valentine, the king of the werewolves came with Vladimir Dracula king of the vampires, then Lucifer Morningstar the king of the demons. They tried to tell me but I didn't listen to them. I was married to the queen witch after all these years. She waited for rider to come, so she can kill him. Dracula told me of what is going to happen, I never thought I've seen the day that it will come. But rider can't fight right now, he is with child. Maybe if he trained someone to take his place then we don't have to worry about him, but we do have to think about him and his babies."
_______________________________________
*Rider*

As we got home, I see Rosa sleeping when she watched a movie. I can't believe that I had twin babies, if I told her the truth she'll blame me for everything I've did.

Carter picked up Rosa, I've never seen him pick Rosa up before. Maybe he did and I wasn't there to see it.

If I know Carter and I do he's probably trying to make it up to me for not being there. It's stupid, picking Rosa up won't do anything he missed out on everything.

Me and my family were there for her. Anything she needed, I get it for her. It was just me and Rosa against the world, I would give her the moon and star's if I had to.

Marcus came up behind me whipped his arms around me it feels so good right now.

"I'm sorry rider, if only we go back in time and make everything right. With you and Carter, I know it must be hard being a single parent at a young age. But I know your family was with you to help with everything going." Marcus kissed my head.

"Marcus, it wasn't easy for me that day Carter broke up with me. I was going to tell him that I was pregnant with Rosa and cj, but no, no I never got that chance. I pucked in the morning or at night Bennett was there for me like he was the father. But he knew that una wasn't the father, everyone else though he was, Marcus it was hard for me when cj died. He died in my arms, Diablo was going crazy. He was screaming out in pain Marcus, Diablo never screamed out before." I yelled out, I know Carter can hear me. And I don't care, he did this to me. He was my first everything but now that I look at it now all he ever did was trying to be my mate. And I can't believe what I'm about to say, because I know he is not in Rosa room anymore.

"Carter, I know you there because you only do that when your in trouble. Now come on out, I'm not mad anymore. You know how I am." I walked to the hallway and see Carter looked down. I didn't mean to yell, I should have known Carter doesn't like it when I yell.

"I'm so sorry pumpkin, I didn't know. And if I did know that you were pregnant. I would have been there, breaking up with you was the most stupid things I've did. Nothing can change it, I know and that I've upset you and the babies. I just want to be here for you and the babies can you ever forgive me my little pumpkin pie." Carter said the last part all happy, I guess nothing can come between me and my alpha mate's. I love them so much and I would never let them go.

"I forgive you Carter, you were and still is my first everything. Nobody can forget their first but to me you will always be my Carter." I kissed Carter's lips that I missed, still can't believe I avoid him for so long and I missed this feeling.

I will never let my mate's or babies get hurt by anyone. Because if someone or something hurts them I will go on a killing spree it will be something.