chapter 3

*Marcus*

Well Rider left me with I'm guessing is his dad ,oh goddess, this isn't going to go good.

Rider's dad looked at me ,oh boy, what do I say that me and your son are married.

He walked around me looking me up and down ,ok this feels weird.

Ivan:"Hmm, one question do you love my baby boy, if so what are you doing to him and you better not hurt him got it. Your dating my youngest son, me and his siblings are very overprotective of him because if you some how do hurt him papa Lion will play." gulp, Rider wherever you are please come help me.

Just as I said Rider, the devil himself came outside with blood on him I think I went pale for a little bit.

"Rider, what happened are you ok, you all bloody and stuff." He giggled at me, like it's nothing ,yeah, I love my crazy beautiful mate and soon to be baby momma.

"Oh, will for the blood my brothers and I rough house around they gave me a bloody nose but it's cool. They missed me so why not and why are you pale for my handsome alpha." Rider said and wink at me, his dad is going to kill me at least rider didn't call me daddy that will be weird.

"Me pale nice, I'm just nervous baby it's not like your dad said something about me hurting you that will be weird." I said come on rider please believe me, please dear moon goddess please let him believe me.

"Ok, Marcus I believe you. But my dad wouldn't hurt a fly but when it comes to his kids, then Vance will come out to play and plus your with his princess." Oh goddess Rider, your my Queen. Oh goddess why did he have to turn me on why.

"Will Marcus, you better treat my baby boy right if not you'll get it from me, got it good now come on you guys dinner is ready." dear goddess, if this is my death day please fine someone that is good for Rider if I die.

When Rider hold my hand and he walked me to a big beautiful dinning room, bigger than the one at my pack house Rider showed were to site. I sat next to him but I want him to site on my lap like at home I know he wants to.
_______________________________________
*Rider*

I know Marcus wanted me to sit on his lap, but my dad kept glaring at Marcus like a piece of meat.

So I got up to help my momma and tell her the good news.

I have a feeling that she will be happy that her baby boy is going to be a mommy again,yeah,I'm pregnant I found out 4 weeks ago and I'm happy.

"Hey momma, your baby boy is home." I said, momma turned around tears in her eyes hands over her mouth like she was about to cry. But she ran up to me and slapped and hugged me, I missed her hugs.

"My baby boy, is home I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Rider." Wait, why was she sorry for my emotions are crazy right now because of my pregnancy.

Momma started crying and I join her in crying.

"Momma, please stop crying why are you apologizing for. You didn't do nothing so please stop crying, I have good news for you if you stop crying please." And just like that she stopped crying, I love my momma but this woman is crazy.

"I'm sorry dearest it's just, I'm very happy to see you and are you glowing because you look beautiful." momma said, I looked at her and I was going to tell her that I am pregnant, but Rory being hungry was something else.

Momma looked at me a said.

"Rider what was it you wanted to tell me." I shook my head and told momma.

"I'll tell you and the family my good news."

I helped momma with the dishes and took the glass cups out there. Once we were done we sat down and enjoy ourselves like me getting kicked out didn't happen if it didn't happen I wouldn't have Marcus or my pup or cub, I wouldn't change anything of it.