chapter 8

*Zine*

What Marcus told us was something I never seen coming. Right now I'm holding Rider, crying his eyes out we never seen him like this.

Carter was about to say something but there was a knock on the door Rider told whoever was here.

He looked up and said.

"hey Ray and Rory is everything ok?" Ok so they are his brothers, ok.

Ray and Rory looked at us then at Rider and said.

"Rider how many mate's do you have?" They are so confused, I love it then Rider says.

"5 mate's Carter,Hunter,Marcus,Zach and Zine I love them so much." Aww I love my little kitten.

Rider and his brothers talked about that Rider should tell Rosa the truth about something. Rider looks like he wanted to scream at his brothers but didn't he looked down.

"If I tell Rosa the truth, she will be mad at me you guys. I know 5 years is to long to keep this secret but Rory Ray. I was scared,ok,I know I'm a bad mommy for leaving her here. The first time I came back she told me that Bennett bullied her, but it feels like when I had her was the best day of my life. Now I looked back, I was there for her una wasn't because I didn't tell him but if, I did he might take her. If I told him, I might lose my princess. I was there for her first everything, I loved it all." That's sad he had to leave behind his kid, but why does that name sounds so familiar like I know that dude.

Come on think Zine think.

' idiot he is in our pack, but didn't he say that his boyfriend died. Because of whatever he was talking about our mate. ' Wow Kimmel your right.

I mind leak everyone but not Rider, I told that 5 years ago a man named una came on mine and Zach's pack land. That he told us, that his boyfriend just dead of whatever it was. Marcus looked ready to kill someone and so does the rest.

"Momma told, Marcus we can have our pack here and that you guys can see us whenever y'all want. I can hangout with you guys like we use to, but if Bennett starts something with the pack I will hurt him."

When Rider said that, his brothers was happy to hear that. I guess their mom missed him so much that it hurts.

I was about to ask Rider what happened to his kid. But a big dude came in he looks like King Ivan.

Rider got up and walked to the big guy and said.

"Russ what happened is everything, ok brother?" I looked at my brother,Carter and Hunter we confused right now.

But Marcus told us that Russ is the eldest sibling nice.

Russ told Rider something he got up a left.

Man I'm so bored, so I looked at my mate's and said.

"So does anyone want to have some fun?" They looked at each other's then back at me with lust in their eyes, oh goddess my poor butty.

Rider please save me from our hungry mate's.
-------------------------------------------------------
*rider*

I left my mate's because Russ said that daddy is upset about something. So, I went into daddy's office I'm kinda scared because I haven't been in daddy office in along time.

Daddy said to come in, he looked up and said.

"Rider, I know it's hard for you to tell Rosa the truth. But she will get courses, of who her real parents are son. Just tell her, if una steps foot on pride lands he will be locked up. I don't care if he's the father of my granddaughter." If I did tell Rosa the truth she'll hate me, I don't want that. I just want her to be happy and smiling not all sad and crying, because I was young when she came around.

"I will daddy, but she might hate me daddy. I don't want that, I just want her to be happy and smiling not to hate me. I'll tell her when I'm ready daddy, but my mate's might not like her but I know that Marcus loves her. But Carter,Hunter,Zach and Zine might be different than Marcus was. When Marcus was telling them of what happened and all 4 of them were ready to beat Bennett up."

"Ok Rider, you can tell Rosa when you are ready. And as for your 4 other mate's, you can tell them that Rosa is your daughter and you did everything you can for her, ok son." Daddy said, I nodded my head yes.

So I give daddy a kiss on the cheek and left.
_______________________________________

I went back to my room with my mate's. But stopped, I heard screaming coming from my room I guess Zine was bored.

So, I went in they forgot to lock the door. I really need to talk to them about that.

They jumped up in shocked and looked at me.

"Let me guess, Zine was bored right?" they all said yes, Hunter looked me up and down and said.

"Come in kitten join us, because neither one of us can have a baby" wait baby,yes,I will love that.

"Ok but, I got to talk to y'all about something important but it can wait." I said and join them.

Hunter claimed on me, oh goddess yes, kisses everywhere. I love it, I moaned like a whore but I don't care ,I love it.

I like it rough. And their hands on my neck.

"who do you belong to?" Carter said his fingers in me.

"Ahh~ you guys, I belong to you guys." I said, Zach slapped my butt hard I screamed out loud.

Yes Zine played with my nipples. Marcus bitten me, Hunter kissing me, Carter biting my ear hard. I screamed in pleaser, I never felt this good.

"Rider, whose our little whore?" Carter said taking his fingers out.

"I'm your guys whore~ please just give it to me please." They looked at each other than back at me.

"Oh, kitten have you been good without us?" they put their members in me, all 5 of them.

"I've been a really bad kitten, I need my daddies to punish me by being rough with me. Choke me daddies I've been so bad." I giggled at the last part.

Oh goodie their wolf's are out. Wait what, oh no. Will all 5 alpha wolf's are out sorry my ass.
_______________________________________
*5 hours later*

Huh, that's was insane, but good insane.

I snuggled up to my mate's. I love them, Hunter cuddle to me. I love my mate's but I have to tell them the truth.

"Guys, I have something to tell you"

"Oh my goddess your pregnant Rider that's awesome. What are we going to name our babies?" Zine said, Marcus looked at me and I nod the other 4 were talking.

"Guys, I'm not pregnant it's about Rosa." I said, all 4 of them looked at me they told me to go on and I did.

"Will Rosa real dad is not in the pride anymore. So for her mommy, that's the funny part. And promise don't blame me, please ok so ha, I'm Rosa mommy." Oh no their wolf's are out, now I have Ares,Poseidon,Duncan and Kimmel great.

"Before any of you yell at me. I left my daughter, because I got kicked out of my pride. If anyone of you hurt my cub, oh boy ,Diablo will come out. Now una is the baby daddy, I broke up with him so call me whatever y'all like because if you do. I will leave all of you, I already put Marcus in the doghouse I will put all 4 of you in that doghouse." I yelled at them, their eyes went back to normal, I have the weirdest mate's.

"Ok Rider we promise not to do anything. And for hurting you cub, Rider we never lay a hand on no kids. She's your kid you can do whatever baby boy, but we will fine una and kill him." Carter said all my mate's agree, aww I love them.

And now for the fun part to tell Rosa the truth she is going to hate me.

Hey love's so rider told his mate's and now he is going to tell Rosa.

Remember peace love good vide stay staff love's bye.