chapter 20

*Bennett*

I sat in my bedroom on my hands and knees with my eyes closed.

Y'all are probably want to know what I'm doing right now ok I'll tell you.

I'm trying to talk to the moon goddess and ask if she can forgive me for all the time that I hurt rider.

And that's what I'm trying to do right now, I know I've mess up big time but truth be told I didn't mean it.

Finally some peace and quite. I hope this works if not then I don't know what to do next.
_________________________________
*Bennett dream*

When I woke up there was a kid. He looked so much like rider when he was 13 years old.

"Ben come on you promised to show me, Rory and Ray around high school." Oh my goddess, I most be dreaming. Because right now rider is 17 years old, now he's 13 years old how I miss this.

"Ok rider, now get off of me. You are heavy, what is momma feeding you." Rider giggled out, I remember that now he was so happy and carefree.

Rider gave me a hug and said "love you ben, no matter what happens ben. I will always love you because your my big brother." I hug rider so thigh that I never want to let go.

But then we are at the high school we went to, you see Rory, Ray and Rider are the smartest kids there is that they skipped some grades.

I saw rider walking around looking sad, now I remember. I told them not to be around me another reason why I hurt rider.

Then a time skip to 2 months, I was in my room and I hear someone throwing up.

So I got up and it was rider throwing up in the toilet. I walked up to him rubbing his back.

He looked at me and said "Ben I'm scared, whatever is happening please don't leave me alone please big brother please. I'm bagging ben you know I don't bag so please do me this one thing promise me ben." Rider started crying, I have known idea what he was talking about.

"I promise little brother, I won't leave never ever. Love you rider." I kissed his head and it claimed him down a little bit.

"Love you too ben, always and forever my big Ben." Rider snuggled up to me.

Then everything went black. I looked around for rider and he wasn't here, I kept looking and everything went white.

I was standing in a grading beautiful flowers everywhere. I kept looking and there stood a woman, she is beautiful like really beautiful.

She looked at me. And walked up to me, she seems very powerful like rider is.

"My child, I've been watching you. And I've seen some good things you do for your baby brother. And I've seen some bad things you did to him, but you manage to be good to him. But you even hurt him so much you kicked him out of the pride, you almost killed your brother." I looked down feeling guilty, I know what I did is wrong but I love rider so much.

"I'm so sorry moon goddess. I am making everything right with rider, I didn't know kicking him of the pride would kill him. I did it to save him. I bagged for riders forgiveness now, I'm for your forgiveness I'm really sorry mother. Please all I'm asking for is a second chance, I won't hurt him anymore please." She looked at me, she was about to say something. But some guy came he is handsome like really handsome.

"Moon what is going on and why is he here for, no don't say it. He is asking for your forgiveness moon, he wants to change ok sister just give this cougar a second chance like you always say everyone deserves a second chance. Look at Vladimir he got his second chance he found his queen and turns out he is a werewolf." This guy said, but for some reason elton my cougar is acting weird.

"I know night and that's why I'm giving Bennett here a second chance. Now if you did that to me you be dead night." So mystery guy name is night, I like it I'm probably blushing right now.

Night looked at me and walked up to me and whisper in my ear.

"Your a cougar si. I love cougar's they are my favorite animal, and your cougar is probably saying mate. Now love we will met again look after your siblings and I should know moon is my twin sister." I giggled out, ok I'm a sucker for everything he does I think I fell in love with him.

"Night, why don't you go bug Lucifer."

"But moon, you know Lucifer doesn't like it if I go to hell and bug him. Plus I want to be with my cougar."

Moon goddess and night went at it like. I do with my siblings, it's funny the moon goddess the mother of the werewolves and whatever supernatural and night the father of the Vampires.

I remember reading about night. He created the vampires, they where his greatest creation. But the vampires where dieing out and you know the story how Vladimir Dracula became the vampire king.

"Ok that's enough then, you two sound like me and my siblings. Ok then, now if I say something like you shouldn't fight because you are brother and sister. You should love each other, now I see why my parents always yell at me." I'm so done, I walked out of there. I don't want to see that, it's bad enough that I did that to rider. I'm sorry baby brother, I really am I'm stupid.

I didn't hear anyone coming. I know night is behind me, he warped his arms around me and started to kiss my neck.

"I'm sorry my love, I didn't mean to yell at moon. It's just how I say that I love her. And she knows that, we didn't mean to. Now moon has forgiving you and she said the queen witch has risen, the only thing standing between her and to rule all the supernatural creatures is rider. Moon said the only way to kill the queen witch is for rider to use a spell he knows since he was little, and with the queen gone rider and his mate's will rule over the witch coven." Night told me everything that the moon goddess told him, I looked at night with love in my eyes.

I gave him a kiss and said "thanks night, I will tell rider and don't worry handsome there's plenty more kisses where that comes from. And tell we met again my lovely night." I kissed night one last time.

*end of Bennett's dream*
__________________________

When I woke up everyone of my siblings are there but not rider.

"Hey guys, what is going on and why are all of you in my house for. I didn't do anything." They all looked at me so nobody wants to talk ok.

"So, I just finished talking to the moon goddess and her brother night. They said that the queen of the witch has risen and the only one to stop her is rider, because he knows a spell to stop her now if you don't mind I need to tell rider like right now."

Retha stopped me from going to tell rider about how he can stop the queen witch.

"Bennett, rider is in the hospital right now. He's not hurt or anything, he just making sure that his babies are fine and don't worry his mate's are with him. In just three more months we get to see them and we all are happy your trying to help rider out, he told Rory. You took his spell books and I have to say that's a brave move ben." Ok now I'm confused, yes I took riders spell books. They won't good for the babies, but how is rider going to kill the queen of the witches. If he is pregnant curse you night for not telling me.

I need to figure this out since, rider knows magic. I can learn too, how hard can it be. I can just ask rider to help me out, yeah I'll do just that.

This is going to be soo good little brother teaching big brother how to use magic, oh you know what I should get a magic carpet.