Vale

Y/n p.o.v
I was watching Roman Torchwick walk toward a dust shop with his men behind him. I was following because from my informants said he was working with my sister. I was on a roof of a building and was ready to throw engine blade toward the window of the shop but I stopped as I see two bodies break through it. A girl wearing red and black slowly stood up with her weapon unfolding into a giant scythe. A man then runs at her and she easily takes him down. And then all the other men try and attack her she easily took anyone in front of her down but she failed to notice the man behind her. I quickly throw engine blade at the man and warp to it and slash the man's back. The girl looks at me and thanks me while I continued to look for Roman and when I found him I saw him climbing up a ladder toward a building's roof. I grit my teeth and run towards him while the girl said "wait for me." Once I was close enough to the building I warped up to the roof of the building while the girl shot herself up there using her scythe. When I landed on the roof he threw a red dust crystal at me and shot it in mid air. Luckily I was able to phase at the last moment leaving me unharmed but the girl wasn't. She was launched off the edge of the roof and I run toward the edge of the roof and jump toward her. I grab her and warp back to the roof Roman was still there but nowthere was a bullhead. The door of the bulkhead opened and revealed a woman wearing a red dress and a single yellow eye glowing. I knew who it was and I summon the star of the rogue and throw it at the woman. The woman summoned fire toward the my weapon and threw it back at me. I warp myself to it and summon the ace of the conquerer and warp myself above the woman. I then swung the giant war axe downward toward the woman but her hand was lit on fire and she caught it with ease and said "you should've stayed away." And kicks me off the bullhead I was falling until a purple aura surrounded me. I look down and see a blonde woman with a riding crop I was then moved onto the roof and the woman moved her glasses up as she attacks the bullhead. But in the end it got away I clench my fist as I learn that my sister was still stronger than me. The girl in red and black from earlier was standing next to me with her face filled with joy and asks the huntsman "can I have your autograph." I scoff at the sudden thing she said and start to walk off but a purple aura surrounds me and the girl and we both float into the air. The blonde woman than says " you two are coming with me" I replied angrily with "like heck I am lady." I then try to move but fail to and accept my fate and the lady began to walk with us floating near her. I sigh as I am floating upside down while the girl in red and black looks at me with an anxious face and says "I'm Ruby Rose nice to meet you." I look at her for awhile and say "y/n Fall" She smiles and stays quiet for awhile until she says "do you have any idea where we're going." I look at her and say "no clue." She just looks down sadly and says "hopefully it's not prison."