Initiation

Y/n p.o.v
I was in the boys locker room chainring into my combat clothes feeling fully rested. While reminding myself to thank Blake for the tea she gave me and to ask her where she got it from. As I walked out of the locker room I saw a hyperactive orange haired girl talking to a really calm black haired boy with a pink streak in his hair. The girl began to talk about a sloth call and I wonder if sloths actually have a call or if they are to lazy to even make one. Then I see Jaune, Ruby, and Yang walking into the cafeteria and I chase after them.

Timeskip

Y/n p.o.v
I was walking with Jaune to help him find his weapons. I didn't need to look for my weapons because I already had them due to my semblance I think because I'm really not sure how my semblance works. But Jaune and I were distracted as we saw Weiss talking to Pyrrha Nikos about them forming a team. Weiss suddenly smiled and put her hands up to her chin in a really creepy way. And I can only imagine what's going on in that head of hers. Jaune then inserts himself into the conversation in an awkward way and Pyrrha throws her spear into his hood into a wall. Pyrrha then apologized and took her spear back and left with Weiss following her. Jaune looked sadly onto the ground and I help him up and he asks me.

Jaune:where did I go wrong Y/n dad told me that woman always look for confidence in men.

Y/n:well Jaune not all woman are the same trust me. Women are complex people with their own emotions.

Jaune:then what should I do then to get Weiss's attention.

Y/n:I'm not sure. Anyways enough of this love stuff we have to find your weapons and get to the cliff.

Timeskip

Ruby p.o.v
While I was walking to the cliff I saw y/n and walked with him. I told him about the rumors about the initiation.

Y/n:I'm sure those rumors are false I mean what kind of headmaster would let his students jump head first into a forest infested with Grimm.

Ruby:you're right thanks y/n that really calmed my nerves.

Y/n:you're welcome so do you know who you want in your team yet.

Ruby:yeah I want Yang in my team Blake too she's cool and probably you y/n that is if you want to.

Y/n:sure I'll join you Ruby your one of the only people I know in Beacon right now.

I smile and thank him and continue walking to the cliff with my hopes high. And they soon came down as Ozpin reveals that our partner will be picked by the first person we make eye contact with. I began to panic and look around for Yang or y/n.

Y/n p.o.v
So our partner will be the first person we make eye contact with. I look to Ozpin and ask "what happens if your blind." He smiles at me and says "your going first." I was then launched across the air as the launchpad shot me. I began to scream as everything around me was spinning I couldn't keep myself still long enough to look for a place to warp. And so I landed in some kind of ravine. I slowly got up and cracked my back. I looked up at the only way out of the ravine and sigh. I summon engine blade throw it upwards out of the ravine and warp to it. And then stab the blade into the edge of ravine's wall and began to pull myself up. Now for the next mission was to find a way to figure out where I am. I then hear a nevermore squawking to my left and I turn to it. The nevemore was looking around like it was looking for prey which was likely me. So I hid behind a rock and devised a plan. And I made a plan and it solved both my problems but it was crazy. It was crazy but it was still a solution so I ran toward the nevermore and jumped on top of it and it began to fly trying to shake me off and I grit my teeth trying to hang on.

Ozpin p.o.v
I watched each student land and find their partner all of them except for y/n. I look at Glynda and say.

Ozpin: seems I launched him too far.