Planning

Y/n p.o.v
I was sitting next to Quiet and Emerald while watching Pyrrha relentlessly attack Mercury. Mercury tried to attack every time there was an opening but for some reason always missed which it almost seemed like to miss by luck. While watching this fight I was able to learn why Pyrrha was called the invincible girl. I mean who wouldn't call her invincible after seeing her beat 4 students by herself without even taking a single hit from any of them. And after seeing Mercury use Pyrrha's shield to jump away from her he turned to Ms, Goodwitch and forfeited causing Pyrrha who was rushing at him to stop and look surprised.

Pyrrha:you don't even want to try?

Mercury:what's the point? You're a world renowned fighter, we're obviously leagues apart.

Ms. Goodwitch:in that case Pyrrha Nikos is the winner, again.

As she announced the winner Mercury walked back up to us and sat next to Emerald who looked at him questioningly. And as Ms. Goodwitch asked the students who else wanted to fight nobody raised their hands. All were afraid of fighting Pyrrha probably because they knew they would've lost in the end. And Pyrrha she just looked down sadly that no one wanted to fight against her. I then noticed this is what it meant to be the strongest in the entire room everyone would be afraid to fight you. And it puts you in a league where you are respected for being strong but being in that league is lonely as others see you differently. Is this really what Cinder wanted, to be stronger than everybody so she could control them. But I then decide to fight against Pyrrha and raise my hand and as I did everyone looked at me in surprise due to me wanting to fight even after seeing her beat everyone. And as Ms. Goodwitch told me to come down I began to walk down and once I made it to the arena Pyrrha was smiling. I smiled back at her and summoned the sword of the father and got into a stance. And as Ms. Goodwitch signals is to go Pyrrha started off by throwing her shield at me and I use the sword to deflect it. But as I did it left me open to Pyrrha to strike at my stomach so I quickly phase through the attack and her entire body. And as I did I ended up behind her and then slashed at her back causing her to fall forward. I went to slash at her again but I suddenly miss somehow and instead slash at the floor to her right. She then used this moment to spin to her left and hook her right arm under my left and flip me onto the floor. And as I landed she tried to stab me with her sword but I roll out of the way and jump away from her. I tried to slow down my breath as I panicked when I suddenly missed and she flipped me onto the floor. I knew she could've ended the fight right there if she had hit me hard enough on my head. So I decided to take a step away from her and this gave her a chance to grab her shield on the ground. I knew I couldn't make another mistake because I would've just been out in the same position as earlier. So I decided to be more careful on how I attacked this time and summoned the bow of the clever and shot at Pyrrha instead is attacking her head on. Pyrrha blocked each shot with her shield and slowly pushed forward to me and I suddenly got an idea and allowed her to come closer. And as she came close enough to me for the plan to work I summon the star of the rogue and as Pyrrha brought her shield down she was caught by surprise. Probably because she expected me to summon a sword or any other weapon that wasn't a huge ninja star. And I use this moment to throw it at her and as she barely had time to react due to her being so close to me. And she gets hit by the giant star and so catch as it flys back to me. Pyrrha on the hand stood up slowly still recovering from the attack I did and I quickly threw the star at her again but she raises her shield to defend against it but I warp to the star. And once I warped where the star was I grabbed her shield and took it from her and kick her back. I then summon the axe of the conqueror and swing the giant war axe at her with all my strength. Hoping to end the battle with this one strike but I suddenly miss again and Pyrrha used the handle of her sword to smash it into the side of my head. And as it connected I dropped the axe and fell on to the floor dizzy and Pyrrha grabbed the giant war axe and used it to slam it onto my body turning my aura red and beating me. Once Ms. Goodwitch announced her as winner she dropped my axe onto the floor and helped me up and brought me back to my seat. And once she did the bell rang signaling that class was over. I got up and walked out of the room with Ruby and her team and Sun suddenly walks up to Blake and asks her to go to the dance with him. After hearing this Blake declines his offer and continues to walk back to her room while me and Ruby look at her worried.