Trainwreck

Ruby p.o.v
We were no longer in the room they kept me and y/n in. Some White Fang members walked into our room and pulled us outside of the room and dragged us to railroads of a train. Roman was there to with a cocky smirk on his face and Neo was there beside him looking at us with no emotion. Y/n looked at Neo and then looked away.

Roman:well isn't this a catch. When I heard we had two intruders I didn't expect it to be little red and blue nightlight here.

Y/n:what do you want Roman?

Roman:what I want is to watch you guys get rammed by our train that will slowly be departing soon.

Ruby:a huntsman and my team are here and they are probably looking for us right at this moment. It won't take long for them to find you.

Roman:oh please we're underground. It'll take them awhile to figure that out.

An explosion suddenly happens and we look to where it came from. We see a large hole and Yang and the others come rushing out of it with their weapons ready.

Yang:hey! Let go of my sister.

Oobleck:Roman Torchwick surrender now or face the consequences.

Roman:nothing ever goes my way does it. Neo get ready we're about to depart. Also you guys kill these two.

As he says that he and Neo suddenly shatter like glass and the White Fang members in front of us began to shoot at us. I prepare myself for the bullets to hit but y/n somehow breaks out of his handcuffs and touches my shoulder. And as he touches my shoulder he activated his semblance allowing him and I to phase through the bullets.

Ruby:how did you get out do your handcuffs?

Y/n:I pickpocketed one of the White Fang members for the key. Now come on I can't keep this up any longer.

Ruby:got it.

I grab y/n by his shoulders and use my semblance to quickly get us next to Yang and the others who were hiding behind a wall to avoid getting shot.

Oobleck:are you both okay?

Y/n:yes sir.

Weiss:what are we gonna do?

The shooting suddenly stops and we look over the edge of the wall and see that the White Fang members were now retreating into a train. And once everyone was in their train and the other train next to it begin to move forward.

Blake:where are those trains going?

Oobleck:there heading toward a dead end. But why?

Y/n:what is in front of the dead end?

Oobleck:Vale is. Oh my god! Their going to break through the dead end to get to Vale. And in doing so will open an opening for Grimm to get into Vale. Quickly we must stop these trains.

As Professor Oobleck says this we run toward the closest train and manage to get in. I try and call Jaune but the signal was too low so I placed the scroll back into my pocket and begin to make our way up the train until we find a ladder leading up to the roof of the train and we begin to climb it.

Y/n p.o.v
We were now on top of the train but the other train I was the only capable of getting on to it while we were moving.

Yang:how about the other train who's going to stop it?

Oobleck:y/n can you warp yourself onto that train?

Y/n:I can but I don't think I can bring anyone with me. If I did they'd probably end flying backwards because they won't be able to reach for my sword that will be implanted on the train.