Why did you become a huntsman?

Y/n p.o.v
I looked around me and see destroyed building and houses. Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, and Professor Oobleck were on the ground with me.

Oobleck:well it seems Ms. Rose was able to awaken you Mr. Fall.

Ruby:yup though I can't say it was easy.

Y/n:sorry for being a heavy sleeper. Now what are we going to do?

Oobleck:yes I'll answer that but first Ruby.

Ruby:yes

Oobleck:I thought I told you all to leave your bags at school.

Ruby:But, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet. So I didn't.

Weiss then face palms disappointingly and says.

Weiss:dang it Ruby.

Oobleck:well that is true very well Ruby leave your bag here. We can pick it up when we come back here.

Ruby:But I-

Oobleck:young lady what could you possibly have in that bag that is so important?

Y/n:wait Professor Oobleck I also didn't leave my stuff back at Beacon.

Oobleck:really? So where is your stuff?

Y/n:I placed all of it in my pocket dimension my semblance gives me.

Oobleck:okay then grab Ruby's bag and place it in there.

Y/n:oh wait you know what I think I have too much stuff in my pocket dimension.

Oobleck:oh come on I'm sure you can fit at least one mor-

Before he could finish the sentence Zwei pops out of Ruby's bag looking at all of us happily.

Ruby:get back in the bag.

Oobleck:we're here to investigate an abandoned urban jungle teeming with death and hostility and you brought a dog?

Ruby:yes I did.

Weiss:Professor Oobleck I'm sorry for my partner not liste-

Professor Oobleck then quickly runs up to Ruby and grabs Zwei.

Oobleck:genius Ruby Rose you are a genius. Canines are known for their perceptive nose and heightened sense of sound making them excellent companions for hunts like ours.

Ruby looks at us and smiles and says.

Ruby: I am a genius.

Blake:so what are your orders?

Oobleck:ah! Straight to the chase I like it. As you have been informed the southeast area has been marked as a recent hotspot for Grimm activity. Now there are several possible explanations for this behavior. One of which being, Grimm.

We all looked at each other confused and Yang said.

Yang:what?

Oobleck:Grimm, a creature of Grimm approximately 100 yards away from us at this very moment.

Y/n:wait what!

We all quickly turned around and see a single Beowulf walking around. We all unsheathe our weapons and get ready to attack but Oobleck stops us.

Oobleck:stop. There are many reasons why Grimm would congregate in this particular area. One of them being their attraction to negativity. Sadness, Envy, loneliness, hatred, and any other negative emotion.

Y/n:I actually think I harbor some of those emotions.

Ruby:so what now?

Y/n:we wait and see if the Beowulf leads us to it's pack. And it's pack may lead us to our prey.