Why i havent been uploading recently

Hello my readers it's been awhile since I've last updated this story I know. I haven't been uploading a chapter for this story recently because I'm trying to think up ways to write the next few chapters of this story. I am also thinking up what the next chapter of my Devil May Cry X RWBY story should be about. Right now I'm trying to figure out a way for Penny and y/n to meet. I wanted to make a connection between them so when Penny dies it won't just make an impact on Ruby's and probably Pyrrha's life. But once I figure out a way to do so I'm sure I'll start uploading normally because I've pretty much planned out what's going to happen when the fall of Beacon begins. Also for the people that have been asking me or have been wondering if Ardyn Izunia was going to be in the story I've found a way for him to be introduced into the story. Also while I was writing this A/N I'm thinking of writing a Cloud reader x RWBY or if you guys want a Cloud x RWBY story. I'm fine with writing either one so you guys have to choose which one before I decide which one to make. Anyways that's all I have to say.

*edited literally a few minutes later* Wait Nvm I just thought of something guess I'll start writing. Wow guess it's true when people say you'll never know when creativity hits you and I guess that chapter is coming sooner than I thought.