White and Black

Sun p.o.v
I was in a cafe sitting in a table with two chairs. I sat in front of Blake and she sat in front of me she just continued to drink her tea and I just held my own cup of tea with my tail. I didn't know the reason why we went to a cafe but I decided to do what she wanted. And after awhile she began to have an actual conversation with me. Unlike the other times which were just small talks or her just looking at me weirdly. But the topic of this conversation was about the White Fang and she asked me what I knew about them.

Blake:what do you know about the White Fang.

Sun:I all know about them is that they are a terrorist group trying to wipe humanity out.

Blake:yes they are a terrorist group but the White Fang actually used to be a peaceful organization. They would fight for their rights by doing boycotts and other peaceful protests. But as the leader was replaced by someone new they stopped doing peaceful protests and began to use violence as a way to gain their rights.

Sun:how do you know so much about them Blake.

Blake:I used to be apart of them Sun.

Sun:really.

Blake:yes I really was apart of the White Fang. But I quit the White Fang during the time the leader was replaced by someone new. And when I left the White Fang I decided to help Faunus rights by becoming a huntress. I wanted people to see Faunus in respect not fear so I joined Beacon academy.

Elsewhere

Y/n p.o.v
I was walking around Vale with Weiss walking beside me. Ruby told me what happened between Blake and Weiss so I decided to help look for Blake. Ruby also split us up into groups so we could cover more ground and so I got paired up with Weiss. I looked over to Weiss and she had an annoyed look on her face. Weiss notices me looking at her and asks me why I was staring at her and I said.

Y/n:well you look more annoyed than usual snow angel.

Weiss:I already told you to stop calling me that. And so what if I looked annoyed what's it supposed to mean.

Y/n:well the look means that there is something bothering you. If you want we can take a seat at that bench over there and we can talk about it.

Weiss stops and thinks for awhile and she accepts the offer and we walk to the bench and sit on it.

Y/n:so what's on your mind Weiss.

Weiss:promise you won't tell Ruby or Yang about it I don't want them scolding me again.

Y/n:I promise to keep what you say secret.

Weiss:I'm just annoyed at Blake running off like that. I mean yeah sure I made her upset yesterday but she didn't need to run away like that.

Y/n:well it must have really made her upset. So what were you guys arguing about anyway.

Weiss:we were talking about the White Fang. I called them a bunch of psychopaths and Blake got mad.

Y/n:why exactly do you see them as psychopaths.

Weiss:why wouldn't I see them as psychopaths. The White Fang has always been a danger in my life ever since my childhood. They would attack anyone affiliated with my father's company. They killed so many of our workers and our patrons. And my father would always come home angry and that led to some bad moments in my childhood. And so I grew up to fear the White Fang especially when they attacked the ball my family had. I was there with my siblings and when I was hiding a bull Faunus with a red katana found me. He was about to kill me but one of my bodyguards pushed me out of the way but I was still harmed from the strike. The strike gave me a small cut around on my eye.