Lucian King

Y/n p.o.v
I stared at Cinder and she stared right back at me with her glowing orange eyes. Everything was quiet until I decided to break it.

Y/n:Cinder look at what you did. Do you see all this destruction caused by you? Do you see the innocents you've killed? You did all this just so you could have the Fall maiden's power. How many more lives are you going to take and destroy until you're done?

Cinder:oh don't worry little brother. I'll call off all the remaining Grimm once I kill you. And once I do that I'll have less things standing in my way.

Cinder then summons her two swords and gets into a stance. I get ready to fight her but as I reached out for one of the weapons floating around me armiger suddenly stops working and I fall onto the ground exhausted. As she saw this she puts away her swords and begins to laugh at me.

Cinder:it seems you've reached your limit y/n.

I grit my teeth and try to get up but the pain in my arms stop me from doing so.

Cinder:just give up y/n. I've already killed your headmaster and the champion of Mistral. If they couldn't beat me what chance do you have?

Y/n:shut up!

I began to struggle even more but like last time I fail to move even an inch. Cinder then looks at me sadly and says.

Cinder:why would you join Ozpin rather than me y/n?

Y/n:well for one he didn't kill my mom.

Cinder:yes he didn't kill our mom. But he's done something worse.

Y/n:what do you mean?

Cinder:did he really not tell you? Actually I'm not surprised I mean manipulating an entire race just so he could beat Salem is pretty bad. But what makes it worse is that turned them against their king and manipulated them to fight Salem which nearly brought the entire race to extinction.

Y/n:I'm not falling for your tricks Cinder.

Cinder:is it really a trick y/n? Did he ever tell you why he knows about Salem?

I stay silent and continue to stare at her while slowly moving my hand towards my pocket.

Cinder:It seems he hasn't. But don't worry I'll tell you why. You see-

As my hand enters the pocket and I feel what I was reaching for I quickly muster up all the strength I had left and place the item onto my finger.

Salem's castle

A man sat at a desk bored while tapping his finger on the desk.

???:can something interesting please just happen. I've been sitting here for hours with nothing to do but tap my fingers on this damned desk. Makes me wonder if the gods also cursed me to be forever bored.

But his bored expression soon changes into a smile as he feels a familiar power.

???:my, this is a power I haven't felt in awhile. I must see it.

As he says this he stands up and begins to focus on the familiar power and once he pinpoints its location he opens a portal in front of him and walk into it.

Beacon

Y/n p.o.v
As I placed the ring of the Lucii onto my finger I feel sudden burst of energy along with a sudden burst of pain.

Y/n:ahhh!

Cinder is pushed back from the ring's power and it's power continues to push itself into me. The pain suddenly stops and a voice suddenly speaks and everything around me begins to slow down.