Pyrrha's choice

Jaune p.o.v
I held a stick of cotton candy in my hand as I watched Nora continuously win a prize for Ren. I'm actually surprised that none of these games were rigged or Nora is really just lucky. But there was something wrong with this sigh as Pyrrha was no where to be seen.

Jaune:hey Ren have you seen Pyrrha?

Ren:no I haven't but she may be in the restroom throwing up the drink I gave her. I mean not everyone can take my drink unlike myself.

Nora:aww Jaune-Jaune is worried about Pyrrha.

Jaune:of course I am. Ever since we left our dorm Pyrrha seemed out of it like something was bothering her. Anyways, Nora can you check the restroom to see if she's there or not.

Nora:sure come on Ren.

Ren:wait why do I need to come?

Nora:to protect me of course. Who knows a thug might come out of nowhere and mug me or worse kill me. You wouldn't want that happening to me right?

Ren:Nora I've seen some Grimm run away from you. If some Grimm are afraid of you I'm sure those thugs will be afraid of you. And I'm sure I can help if I look around somewhere else just in case Pyrrha isn't at the restroom.

Jaune:Ren's right Nora.

Nora:oh fine.

Nora begins to walk toward the women's bathroom with her arms crossed.

Jaune:okay Ren you look around there and I'll look around here.

Ren:got it.

Ren walks toward his area and I walk towards a my own. And after searching for a few minutes I find her sitting on the ground next to a building with the same troubled expression from earlier. I walk up to her and move the cotton candy near her face and she looks up at me.

Jaune:here it isn't green goop but I still think it can do some good.

Pyrrha reaches out and takes the cotton candy from me.

Pyrrha:thanks Jaune.

I sit beside her and look at her concerned while Nora's voice sounded in the background.

Nora:come on Ren! Let's go back to the fairgrounds I'll win you another prize.

Ren:But Nora-

Nora:come on Ren.

As their voices soon disappeared I said.

Jaune:you and y/n were the first ones to believe in me. When I told my parents I was going to Beacon they told me to not be ashamed of coming back home. Kinda depressing right?

Pyrrha:I'm sure they didn't mea-

Pyrrha gasps as I place my hand over her hand and begins to blush.

Jaune:look what I'm trying to say is that you've always been there for me. Even when I didn't deserve your help

Pyrrha:how about y/n?

Jaune:oh yeah he's been there for me. But if I had to choose my best supporter I'd choose you I mean you are the one that trained me. Anyways I've noticed that something has been bothering you. What is it?

Pyrrha looks at me nervous and says.

Pyrrha:do you promise not to tell anyone?

Jaune:of course I do.

Pyrrha:okay remember when Ozpin called me to his office.

Jaune:yeah I do.

Pyrrha:well when I made it to his office he told me something really important.