Book One: Chapter 16

Sora gulped, clearing his dry throat, and his heart pounded within his chest. Standing before him was the most beautiful vixen he ever has seen.

What made her super gorgeous?

Well, she has smooth shiny golden blonde hair as light as vanilla. It reached over her upper back, and over her head between her dark ear tips. Two golden earrings hung through both her ears, and her eyes sparkled like blue diamonds.

While wearing a silver chain mail bikini, Sora could see her entire slender solid fitness body with large breasts over her longer midsection. Her main fur was coated in light orange, and her ventral side color was light yellow, a little darker than her blonde hair. On her hands were brown leather gloves, and leather boots with the same color under her fluffy calves on her long legs. Her bushy tail with a yellow tip hung behind her legs, covering both of them from behind. What a large tail she has.

"Hello?" she asked with a high sultry tone that twitched Sora's ears. "Did you heard me?"

Sora shook his head from the foxgirl's trance. "Sorry..... I am not the bartender here."

The foxgirl laughed. "I know. It will be rude if you don't buy me one."

"You left your wallet at home?"

"I whether not waste my gold on minor drinks here. But if you buy me one, I will give you something in return."

"Like what?"

With a seductive grin, the foxgirl leaned toward his right ear. "My body....."

Sora's skin tingled. "Your..... body?"

The foxgirl stepped back and rubbed her hands along her sides. "Do you like it?"

She grabbed her breasts and pushed them together. "Men would kill for my body. But only the lucky one shall have it."

Sora gulped. "Are you suggesting you would......"

The foxgirl rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Do you want me to repeat myself? I will leave now if you don't-"

"Okay! Okay!" Sora waved his hands. "I will buy you a drink!"

The fox girl smirked with satisfaction. "Thank you."

After she sat down on the tall stool, Sora slapped the counter for the bartender's attention. "One pint for this fox lady please!"

The bear bartender nodded his head with a grin and turned around.

Sora glanced at the fox girl while she sat close to him.

Sora

Fox

Barbarian

Female

Level: 01

HP: 10/10

PC

"Your character's name is Sora?" the knight wolf asked. "That is my real name."

The foxgirl giggled. "What a coincidence. It is a beautiful name for a lady."

"Yeah." Sora sipped his pint. "What is your real name?"

The bartender approached the foxgirl and handed the glass to her. "Madam."

"Thank you." She sipped her pint. "Mmmmmmmh. I love the ginger flavor."

Sora drank again and swallowed. "Me too. So what is your real name?"

The fox girl leaned forward, letting her cleavage hang in Sora's view. "My real name is private, but you can call me Sora Number Two."

Sora laughed. "I guess that can work. Are you new in this game?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"You're level one. All noobs start at level one."

"Maybe I have a hard time completing quests and fighting monsters."

"Impossible. You will level up, no matter what."

"I guess I'm lazy." She glanced at Sora's equipment. "You got some nice armor on you. And your status looks good too."

"Thanks. This is a rare armor suit I earned from a hidden dungeon."

"Oh really." The foxgirl rested her chin on her right fist. "What kind of dungeon?"

Sora sipped his beer. "A castle dungeon where a reptile sorcerer lived. Full of tricky traps with a golem knight and a mimic. When we defeated the sorcerer, a Beholder burst out of them. Then we had to fight the creature to get the rare loot. It was crazy."

The foxgirl smiled. "How fun."

After Sora finished his pint, he heard his technical menu beeped and opened it.

Ten minutes remaining before end of gaming session!

He closed the menu and sighed. "Listen..... I have to log out now. I only have ten minutes before the game boots me out."

"Oh, don't leave yet." The foxgirl placed her glass down and stroked Sora's white hair. "I am very attracted to you now. We still have time before you leave."

Sora gulped.

Yes, the game does allow players to have sex because sex sells. Sora was never into that, but now it felt like this was his only chance to try it out before he logs out.

How could he say no to the beautiful foxgirl? What if he never sees her again after he logs back in? He still had enough time.

"Sssssure!" He spat out. "At an inn?"

"No." The foxgirl grabbed his collar and pulled him toward her face. His nose touched her wet, soft muzzle.

"In the alley, now. We'll do it quicker in there," she whispered.

Sora nodded. "Okay!"

***

In the alley, the foxgirl pushed Sora against the stone wall and kissed him hard. Sora held her close to him, licking her muzzle.

Damn, she tasted so good. Like strawberries mixed in vanilla.

After licking his face, she nibbled on his left ear as her breasts pushed against his breastplate. "Do you want this body?"

"What?" Sora asked while breathing hard.

The foxgirl grabbed both his hands and placed them on her large breasts, pushing his fingers to squeeze her chest. "Do you want this body?"

Sora didn't understand her, but she sounded like she would give him more than her wet kisses. "Yes!"

"Right now?"

"Yes! Right now!"

The foxgirl smirked. "Enjoy."

She held up a green crystal orb toward Sora's face.

His eyes glanced at it. "What is-"

The green orb flashed, spinning Sora's entire world into darkness.