Book One: Chapter 32

Two lizard female servants in white silk dresses brought Sora into a stone room with a round pool at the center. A fat lizard woman in a pink dress and a veil approached Sora. Her large yellow eyes looked around Sora's figure.

"Hmmmmm." When the lizard woman sniffed Sora's hair, she stepped back, covering her snort. "Ewww! You smelled like a seaweed covered in shit!"

Sora rolled her eyes. "Duh! I slept in the dirty cells for days."

The lizard woman rubbed her chubby chin. "I know that, and they will wash you first. Put her in."

The two servants removed Sora's chain mail bikini and pushed her into the water. "Hey!"

She splashed into the chilly water and rose, shivering. "This-is-is-is-co-co-co-co-cold!"

The servants laughed as they stepped into the pool. One of them picked up a bottle of soap and a sponge.

They grabbed Sora and dunked her into the water.

"Hey! What gives!" Sora struggled while the girls rubbed soap all over her body. But they were scratching and tickling her. "Cut it out!"

The fat lizard woman laughed with her arms crossed. "If you can't handle the bath, you won't handle our sheik."

Sora growled until one of the servants poured water down her head. Why would female players want to go through this kind of torture?

At least her bath smelled good with the scent of lavender and vanilla. A boy would enjoy getting bathed by two girls if he liked scaly girls. But this was the worse bath Sora was taking.

"Enough, bring her out," the fat lizard woman ordered.

The two servants pulled Sora up and carried her out of the pool. Sora's orange fur drenched in water, dripping to the floor.

The fat lizard woman grabbed a towel from a hanging rack and rubbed the towel on Sora. She was rough and quick, drying Sora's body so hard, Sora thought she would get a rug burn.

After she stopped, the fat lizard woman stepped back and stared at Sora's nude.

Sora covered her chest, but the servants yanked her arms from her white breasts. "What are you doing?"

"Be still!" The fat lizard woman stroked Sora's hair while scanning inch by inch on Sora's feminine form. "I have an idea now. Bring her to the dressing room."

The servants nodded and pushed Sora into the corridor. Walking naked sent chills through Sora's spine. She hoped no male reptile would see her like this.

Perhaps it was natural for animals to run around without clothes on. But as a human trapped in an animal body, it doesn't felt comfortable with Sora. Either being a girl made her extremely sensitive, or she was used to wearing clothing since she was born in the real world.

The next chamber has tall dressers against the walls and two closets at the back. Similar to a library except with clothing. Toward the center stood a small table with a mirror, surrounded by bottles, brushes, and small sticks.

"Bring me the golden silk one," the fat lizard woman ordered.

The servant opened the closet and stepped through. A forest of dresses hung all around inside the small chamber.

She stepped out and held up a golden breastplate bra and a skinny long loincloth, crafted from silk.

The fat lizard woman smiled at the dress. "That will do for her."

Sora wasn't sure what was the point of wearing a different skimpy outfit. Her barbarian suit was skimpy enough, or perhaps the sheik has his own taste in fashion for his slaves. "Can I choose my own dress?"

The fat lizard woman smacked the back of Sora's head. "Silent! I am the one who chooses here! Speak again, and I will cut your tongue out!"

Sora shuttered while covering her chest. I got to remember this is the only way out.

The servant reptile girls dressed Sora into the skimpy slave dress. It has a nice warm flowery smell, but Sora still felt naked.

After they stepped back, the fat lizard woman strolled around Sora, observing her. "Perfect, it matches her hair. Now give her a makeover to give her a shine."

Sora sat at the table and remained still while the servants brushed her hair and rubbed oil on her fur. She smelled like caramel, but the scent wasn't too strong.

The servants oiled her, added shadows around her eyes, and rubbed pink blushes on her cheeks. While staring at the mirror, Sora was glad she wasn't in her male form. She looked beautiful in the mirror, more beautiful than the first time she encountered the body snatcher. The reptiles do know how to make their females look stunning.

After the makeup, the fat lizard woman placed the golden slave collar around Sora's neck. It snapped tightly while giving Sora's throat enough room for her to breathe.

"Get up," the lizard woman ordered.

Sora rose and turned toward the commanding maiden.

The fat lizard woman giggled as she surveying Sora's new image. "Now you look like a fine treasure for our sheik. He will never let you leave his bed."

I doubt that. Sora was still determined to escape, whether the sheik wanted her or not. She won't let herself become part of the game's silly mechanic forever.

The fat lizard woman nodded to her servants. "Take her to the sheik's bedroom."

Sora held up her hands before the servants approached her. "Wait! Can I bring wine to him?"

"What kind of wine?"

"The strongest wine you have."

The fat lizard woman giggled. "If it pleases the sheik, that will be a fine choice. I'll go get it."

Sora smiled.

The wine should help her escape, but if it doesn't work..... She will be tasting male lizard essence all night.