Book One: Chapter 18

"Wake up, you furry wench!" A deep voice shouted.

Sora opened her eyes as two arms grabbed her and tossed her out of the cart. Her face splashed into a puddle of salt water. "Ouch!"

"Get up!" A lizard man pulled Sora up onto her feet.

He pushed her against a wooden pole and tied her arms behind it. "You better keep your mouth shut, or else I will cut out your tongue."

After he stepped away, Sora shook her arms behind the pole. The ropes were still too tight on her wrists, and rubbing didn't work either.

Damn! The game designers made this quest very hard for me to escape!

Next to Sora were Maxor and other slaves in a single row, tied to poles on a beach. The other slaves were a rat, cat, bear, wolf, and a dog; all wearing loincloths around their wrists and nothing more.

Sora and Maxor still wore their usual outfits, unlike the other NPCs. What was the deal with that? Did they can from a slave market?

All of them were males. Besides Sora, not a single female was with them.

"What is going on?" Sora asked.

"It appears we are going to be sold," Maxor answered.

Sora growled. "This sucks!"

"For me, probably. You might become a pleasure slave in a comfy bed-chamber."

Sora glared at Maxor.

She whether have him be a pleasure than her being forced to do unthinkable things for an NPC. Whoever stole her body will surely pay for this.

"Had a nice rest?" Maxor chuckled with a sneer. "Because I did."

Sora's cheeks turned red. She remembered her face landing on his big testicles beneath his barbarian skirt. How embarrassing! "I'm... Sorry about that.... But that doesn't mean I am attracted to you."

Maxor shrugged. "No hard feelings. At least your beautiful face didn't crush my nuts. But it still felt good."

Sora glared at him. "Aren't you worried about being captured?"

"Ha! I have been through worse. Like the last time, I have been in an arena."

Sora raised an eyebrow. "You been to an arena before?"

"Once, except I volunteered. It was an underground brawl at a castle ball. I needed some spare gold to purchase the necessary tools for my previous heist. My opponents were asses."

It must be a small brawl tournament where players dueled against non-players in a small arena. If Maxor had won, the players were probably noobs.

"Lucky you," Sora whispered.

To the right, Sora spotted a fat toad in a purple robe, staring at the other wolf slave. Standing next to him was Ectol, the slaver who drove the cart which Sora and Maxor were in.

"Who is that?" Maxor asked.

Sora beamed her eyes at the toad. The NPC was too far for her to identify. "I don't know."

The toad approached Maxor, looking up and down on him. Since the toad was now close near Sora, his character status appeared.

Vahr

Toad

Advisor

Male

Level: 15

HP:150/150

NPC

Advisor? Sora wondered if the toad worked with a reptile chief.

Vahr rubbed Maxor's arms, his chest, and down to his legs. Then he stepped back and rubbed his double wet chin. "He feels strong too. Where did you find him?"

"A lord sold me this furry," Ectol explained. "He tried to steal a valuable, but the fool fell into a trap. The lord is kind enough to trade him to me while I was passing by."

Vahr laughed. "Sometimes the furries do sell out their own kind. Loyalty is their lie."

Sora noticed Maxor glaring at the ground. He must be disappointed in getting himself caught.

"Now what do we have here?" Vahr approached Sora and smiled. "You are a beautiful thing."

When the toad's hands reached for Sora's chest, the fox girl growled. "Touch those, and your head will be shoved up your fat ass!"

Vahr widened his large yellow eyes and stepped back. Even Sora was surprised by what she said. Her deadly words just came out so the NPC wouldn't touch her.

After he lowered his hands, the toad laughed. "I like the sound of your tough spirit. It will make you a strong slave warrior."

A sex warrior? Well, that sounded knew.

Sora never heard about NPCs enslaving people to fight in their wars. This might be a new expansion or a quest, which nobody heard about yet.

Vahr turned to Ectol. "I will take them all, especially the female."

The slaver rubbed his hands together. "Ssssssweet!"

"Make that double if you bring them to my ship."

Ectol kneeled. "It shall be done."

Maxor glanced at Sora. "Don't worry, beautiful. I will protect you."

Sora giggled. "No thanks. I'll be getting out of here before you know it."