Book Two: Chapter 10

"Unhand the fox lady, scums!" a female voice shouted from above.

The Player Killers lowered their weapons and looked around.

"Who the hell said that?" When Boram looked up, something pink and fluffy swung a stone club as it dropped from a tree.

The bull released Sora after he collapsed to the ground.

Boram

Unconscious for five minutes.

The creature landed near Sora, a short pink dog girl with a fox-like bushy tail. Maybe a fox from a different species, although her pink and white fur made her look different. She has red pig-tails beneath her long pointy ears and wore a tiny leather bikini without boots on her feet. And the stone club she held was bigger than her head, but she could lift it up.

Nancy

Fennic fox

Barbarian/thief

Female

Level: 05

HP: 50/50

NPC

The little fox girl stepped onto the unconscious bull and pointed her club at the others. "You wanna live? Leave or I will pow-pow your asses!"

The deer aimed his arrow at the furry girl. "Ha! She's only level five. I can kill her."

He shot his arrow toward her, but she swung her club, knocking his arrow from hitting her face. "You ask for it!"

With her club raised, she leaped through the air and swung her club down upon Leguess's head. "Pow-pow-pow!"

She smacked the deer by one hit, and it instantly knocked him to the ground.

Leguess

Unconscious for five minutes.

Amazing! Sora thought.

Nancy landed on her feet and turned toward the last two player killers. "Anyone else wants to kiss my club?"

The cat and the pig raised white hands up while shaking their heads.

Nancy laughed like a high pitched little girl. "Then take your cowards with you and run!"

The two player killers nodded and lifted their fallen companions. While carrying them, the players dashed off through the woods.

"Run you bitches! Run!" The little fennec fox girl laughed turned toward Sora. "You alright?"

Sora smiled and held out her arms, ready to hug the NPC. "That was amazing-"

Nancy leaped back from Sora's attempted hug. "No touching or you're dead!"

Geez, she's a vicious little one. Sora lowered her arms. "Sorry..... But thank you for saving me! How can you do that?"

Nancy glared at her. "You dare to question my skills?"

Sora held up her hands. "No! No! What you did is still amazing!"

Nancy laughed. "I know, right? What's your name, foxy?"

"Sora. Yours?"

"Nancy. Nancy the Mighty. What are you doing here?"

Sora rubbed the back of her head. "My friends and I are looking for a thieves' guild around here."

"Why?"

"My friend, Maxor, is from the guild. He is-"

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" Nancy pointed her club at Sora. "You know, Maxor?"

Sora nodded. "Yes."

Nancy sneered at Sora, beaming her eyes.

Did I say something wrong?

In a few moments, Nancy smiled a big grin, showing her white teeth. "Fantastic! Where is he? I need to see him!"

"Uh, you know Maxor?"

Nancy jumped up and down. "I am from his guild! We were buddies before he left! Can I see him? Can I see him?"

"Sssss-sure. Follow me!"

"Oh, goody-goody-goody!"

Sora walked through the bush as the little fox followed her. A level five NPC wouldn't have a chance against a level twenty player. Could Maxor's guild be as strong as her?