Book Two: Chapter 8

Sora strolled toward the rhinos, rocking her hips. She has seen many women walked like supermodels on the catwalk, impressing their audience. Doing an attractive walk should work on the rhinos.

When the rhinos caught her attention, they pointed their spears at her. "Halt! Who are you?"

Sora stopped, pretending to be shocked. "Oh my! Is this the wrong way?"

"Depends where you're heading," the second bandit stated. "If you want to pass, pay us or die."

Sora bit her lip. "But I don't have gold."

"Then you will die," the other rhino stated.

Sora placed her hands behind her back, rubbing her toe on the ground. "Oh, please don't kill me. I am just a prostitute, in need of money."

"A prostitute?" One rhino asked.

"I am supposed to be in the next town. But if I don't make it." Sora sniffed. "My pimp will be furious."

"Well.... Uhhhhh..... That doesn't concern us."

Sora stared at them, letting her eyes watered. "Please let me through. If you do, I'll anything for you."

"Anything?"

Sora nodded.

The rhinos huddled together. Sora could still hear them whispering.

"She said she'll do anything!" The first bandit whispered. "And she is gorgeous! Let's make her do us both!"

"Keep your cock down!" The other exclaimed. "She could be playing a game on us. I say kill her instead."

"But we can handle her. After we tire her out, we can kill her then."

The other bandit hummed. "Good idea. We haven't enjoyed fun in a while. Let's make it last all night before we cut her throat."

"Heeheehee. Right."

The rhinos turned to her. "Come over here and get on your knees. We'll let you pass after you give us pleasure."

Sora smiled with bright cheeks. "Oh, thank you!"

She galloped toward them and beamed her eyes at them.

Sora used charmed!

The bandits stared at her with blank eyes as their cheeks turned red and smiles took over their lips. Their pulses on their necks were beating hard, following the rhythm of their love-struck hearts.

Sora stepped up close to them, smiling mischievously. "You big boys should know better not to whisper when a fox is close by. We can hear you clearly no matter how far you are."

She pulled her sword and held it up. "Now you will die before you kill me."

With the swift of her blade, she swung it through the rhinos' necks. Instantly, both of them fell to the ground and vanished.

Critical hit!

Instant kill!

Sora earned 20% experience

"That was easy." Sora knew every NPC and mob have vulnerable spots that could kill them instantly. Using through the head, neck, chest, and sometimes removing the limbs. It takes great strength and speed to kill a target successfully in the game.

"Fantastic, girl!" Maxor cheered as he and Garan approached Sora. "Your charm is a killer!"

Sora laughed. "Thanks, but don't call me a girl."

"Marvelous strategy indeed," said Garan. "Most beautiful females could get away with that."

"Men in drag too could do the same thing." Sora laughed again. "Let's see what is behind the gate now. There might be more."

Garan nodded. "Excellent point."