Book Two: Chapter 4

Author's notes:

"I forgot the town is named Stanlow, not Northon."

The town of Stanlow still looked the same before Ectol took Sora away Sora from there. At the marketplace square, the warm air still breezed over the cobbled street past talking people. Distinct races of animal people checked the vendors and strolled into the open shops. Dog, horses, cats, boars, and a few new arrivals. A badger waved an apple in his hand, standing behind his cart. And a deer lady was handing out flowers from her basket.

"Nice town," said Maxor. "I could sneak into any shop here and take whatever items they sell."

"Don't try it." Sora spotted a window and approached it.

The reflection revealed her foxy avatar form, not the wolf white character she once was. Long blonde hair, slender thick body, and large breasts that felt embarrassing to have on Sora's chest. This time Sora wore a leather vest with a short skirt and a green cape on her back. Better than wearing a bikini chain mail that made her felt naked in the middle of the public. The boots on her feet were comfy, and she has leather gauntlets on below her gloves.

Finding spare clothes on the ship relieved Sora. She would attract too much attention if she still wore the belly dancer dress.

Garan looked around. "Now we are here, where is our next destination?"

"Hold on." Sora tapped her wrist and her character status screen appeared.

Sora

Fox

Barbarian

Female

Level: 03

HP: 30/30

Attack Power: 10

Defense: 25

Mana: 100/100

Abilities:

Rage- Attack power increases up to 10 and player strike all nearby targets ruthlessly for one minute. 10 Mana Cost.

Charm- Target will become attracted to player without attacking for three minutes. 10 Mana Cost

Gold: 1,000

Equipment:

Broadsword- ATP+10

Leather vest- DEF+5

Gloves-DEF+5

Boots- DEF+5

Leather gauntlets-DEF+5

Cape-DEF+5

XP: 69%

Sora would need to buy some supplies before she could begin her hunt for the body snatcher. And if the culprit became stronger while she was gone, she would need plenty of items to protect her life. Who knew what the culprit has been doing in her avatar.

"What the hell?" a voice shouted.

Sora turned around and saw a fox archer tapping his option screen.

"It's not logging me out!" He cried.

A horse girl in a suit of armor approached him. "Me too!"

"Nobody is answering my calls!" a pig mage shouted. "What is going on?"

Every single player kept tapping their screens, freaking out. They all must have the same problem.

"Hey!" a squirrel girl in a purple robe approached Sora. "You can't log out too?"

"No." Sora couldn't log out since the mysterious player had body switched her. But she kept her eyes widened, pretending to be surprised too.

Up in the sky, a giant screen appeared over the town. Everyone stared up at it.

On the screen, a white wolf in black armor appeared with a devilish grin on his face.

Sora dropped her mouth. That's Rodan! My avatar body!