Book One: Chapter 31

Sora followed Garan and Maxor through the dark tunnel, lit by torches across the stone brick walls. Four guards strolled in front and back of the procession, carrying spears.

Sora couldn't wait to lie down and let her mind drift back into sleep. She would need more rest so her mind could recover to fight again.

From the left, another guard sprinted down the stairway and approached the two guards at the front. "The sheik wants the female."

The guards nodded and stepped aside.

The guard approached Sora. "Follow me."

Sora gulped and did as she was told. She looked back at her friends and waved goodbye, not sure if she will see them again.

They continued through the tunnel while Sora and the guard stepped up the stairway. On the tenth floor, they walked through another corridor until they reached a tall double door.

The guard pushed the door open, revealing an enormous room with four pillars around a tall throne seat near an open window. Xian sat on the throne while two yellow catgirls in golden bikinis and collars around their necks. They cuddled against his feet like house cats as he sucked on his hookah pipe.

Why does the lizard have furry pleasure slaves? Sora thought the reptiles hated the animal people.

The guard pushed Sora toward the throne and pushed her down onto her knees.

Xian placed his hookah pipe down and rose. "It surprised me you survived in the arena. We never have seen a strong female win a fight here before."

Sora shrugged. "Satisfied?"

"I would like to offer you a new position here. Something that doesn't require you to fight to the death."

Sora crossed her arms. "And what is it?"

Xian held up a golden collar, the same collar as what the cat girl slaves wore. "My harem. If you join, you will be fed well, groomed, and you can relax in a comfortable chamber with my other concubines."

The catgirls giggled at Sora.

Sora glared at Xian. "Is there a catch?"

Xian chuckled. "Your pleasure, every night. Or else I will feed you to the gladiators in their cells. I noticed they seem more hungry for you than me."

Sora's face turned red. What should I do?

Sleeping in a comfy room with hot girls was one thing, but sleeping with a large reptile man wasn't how she wanted to lose her virginity. No wonder kids weren't allowed to play Sword and Claw.

Sora then noticed Xian wore a key around his thick neck. A golden key with a red ruby at the top, covered in runic symbols. Whenever there was a key, it could only mean one thing. A way out!

"Well, do you accept or shall I feed you to the dogs," Xian asked.

Sora smiled. "Sure, I would love to become part of your harem, if you treat me nicely."

Xian grinned. "We shall see."