Book Two: Chapter 19

The dragon raised his claws up and swung them toward Sora. She back flipped, jumping away from the dragon's attack.

After she landed on her feet, the dragon puffed his cheeks and blasted fire toward her. Sora leaped to the left before the flames touched her. That attack would have depleted her entire health points. In fact, any of the dragon's attacks could kill her instantly.

When the dragon charged, Sora rolled away from it. She stopped near a pile of bones and looked up.

At the top of the bone pile, she spotted something shiny up there. Whatever it was, it could be a rare item that might help her defeat the dragon.

She climbed straight up the pile until the dragon's long tail swung through the pile. Sora fell down along with the falling bones.

She hit the ground, and the dragon's open mouth charged toward her. Sora quickly got up and grabbed the dragon's front fangs.

She pushed the creature back, although the dragon pushed her back instead, spreading his foul barbeque breath into her face. At least the dragon wasn't blowing fire at her.

On the ground, Sora spotted a bone longer than her leg. As the monster pushed back, Sora grabbed the bone and stuck it into the dragon's mouth.

The dragon stepped back with the bone stuck between his upper and lower jaw, keeping his mouth open.

That should keep him busy! Sora glanced around on the ground until she spotted a golden board sword among the bones.

Godslayer, Warblade of Divinity-ATP+50

The wielder burns all mana from the target.

Sora remembered the Godslayer was a sturdy weapon, found inside a hidden dungeon. After a player used the sword, the weapon proved too powerful and mysteriously disappeared. The dragon probably stole it and hid the sword with his loot.

Next to the sword was a golden chain mail bikini. Sora shivered, remembering the skimpy outfit she wore that hurt her pride. But she glanced at the equipment quickly.

Chain mail of Healing-DEF+10

Health points regenerate after wearer takes damage.

Sora couldn't believe what she found. Not only she found a powerful weapon, but a gear that can regenerate her. Even if it was another skimpy outfit for female players, she wouldn't need to worry about using health potions. Not only she could use the gear against the dragon, but against the Lich King too. She needed the gear!

Sora placed the bikini on and grabbed the sword.

Godslayer, Warblade of Divinity-ATP+50 equipped!

Chainmail of Healing-DEF+10 equipped!

Sora felt a strange sensation ran through her veins. It was like she was powering up. Time to test out her new power.

The dragon snapped the bone in half and glared at Sora.

The foxgirl spread her feet out while facing the monster with her new weapon up.

The dragon growled at her. "You dare use my treasure against me?"

Sora smirked. "Come and get me."