chapter one

Authors note: I apologise in advance for any spelling or grammar mistakes.

Lea's P.O.V

It was dark outside when I came back from the dance studio. The walk from the dance studio to my house isn't that far, but I had to get some things for my mom in the shop down the street that was next to the dance studio, so she can cook my dad's favorite dinner tonight.

He is returning home toning after a month of traveling. He's a businessman and gone a lot. I was just a few streets away from my home when I hear someone walking behind me.

I slowly turn around still walking and saw a hooded figure walking behind me. I began to walk faster trying to get home as soon as possible. The foots steps came closer and I know it was too late to run when an arm grab me by my waist.

I drop everything and stared to scream, but was cut off shortly after he put a cloth on my mouth.

" Ssh just breath, princess." His voice made my skin crawl in fear.

My eyes became weaker and the last thing I saw was my house at the end of the street and the thought that was running through my head was 'so close'.

My eye's flutter open when I hear footsteps interring the room.

Why can't I move?, where am I? These questions run through my head when they came closer and closer. The lights when on and I saw that I was in dark room, like a basement. I looked around and saw four other teenagers lying next to me all tied up and with a cloth for their eyes.

There were two boys and two girl laying in a line next to me. The footsteps were from a hooded guy dressed in black. He was standing by a table picking something up from it before he turn around. A black masked covert halve of his face, you couldn't see his eyes because of his hoodie and masked. My mind was freaking out when he walked over to me.

Tears stream down my face when he crouched next to me. "No, please don't, no." It was nothing more than whispers and cries. He smile stroking my cheek with his hand.

" Don't worry princess your gonna be last, so you can enjoy the show." A cry escaped my lips when he put the blindfold on, so I couldn't see anything. His footsteps fill the room when he walked away from me. Cries for help came from my left with frightened sobbing.

" Help! somebody help!" They were all begging for helps, but something deep inside of me said that we wouldn't be heard down here.

Not a minute later screaming came from the first girl of the line. It was horrible screaming that went on for a long time. Eventually the girl stopped screaming.

Without even a single moment of silent the first boy in line screamed. Every time he screamed I could hear the knife digging in his flesh and being ripped out. That went on for a while before he stopped screaming.

At this point my heart was beating fast in my chest and I wanted this to stop I didn't want to hear anything anymore. The screaming of the second boy began and everything stared from the beginning.

Why can't this just stop it's been a hour since the first one was kill and I want this to stop please god. My body was shaking and I was frozen with fear how can this be happening to me. I just want to go home away from this, but I know that I wouldn't go home anymore.

I wouldn't see my mom and dad anymore. God what are they thinking right now, are they looking for me. The girl next to me started begging and I know that she was about to die.

She started to scream for her life when I hear the knife going through her skin. I could hear everything perfectly what was happing just a few inches away from me. After a while the knife hit the ground a few time before it became silent.

The only sound that was made in the room was my softly crying, breathing and the guy's heavily breathing. I know what would come next to me, I've been listing to it for the past hour to it. His footsteps came closer and someone sat on top of me.

They raise my head from the ground by grabbing my hair. The blindfold got lose and I was about to see the guy's face again, well at least half his face. Blood was everywhere on his face, hoodie and the rest of his clothes.

There came some hair from under his hoodie, but I couldn't see the color because it was cover with blood. Even though I couldn't see his eyes I know that he was studying me from under the masked.

Authors note: Hey guys new store. Beside there's a new story I'm gone update you on Other world. I'm gone update it soon just hold on. I just want to have good ideas for it, but don't worry just like I said before I'm updating it soon. That's it bye.