chapter twenty four

Lea's P.O.V

We move to down stairs when his dad cam in the room at night. I walked behind Wyatt out the room when I saw his dad looking at me. He looked at me like he wanted me, so I walked closer to Wyatt and close the door as quickly as possible.

It was eleven P.M. and we both weren't tired. " What do you want to do?" I looked at Wyatt and he was waiting for my response.

" I don't know." I said with a sighed.

A few minutes when by before he stood up and grab his keys. He took my hands and pull me out the door.

" Were are we going?" I asked. He  looked up at the bedroom window before looking at me. " Somewhere away from here." I frown my eye brows and got in the car.

When we drove away I looked at the bedroom window and saw his dad standing there. Quickly I looked away hoping he would have see me looking.

We drove for a halve hour before we came to a stop.

" Were are we?" I asked looking outside. Wyatt didn't answer he just stepped out the car. I sighed following him. It was a warm night.

I could hear water running some were. I walked behind Wyatt until he stopped. I look from behind him and saw that we were at a lake with a open field next to it. The moon light the lake and I could see it sparkle.

" This is a place where I like to come and think." I look at Wyatt and saw that he was looking at the lake. His eyes never left it.

" And you took me here because?" I asked.

He looked at me and sighed. " I didn't want to be in the house with my dad and I definitely didn't want to leave you behind with him." I sighed looking away.

I sit down against the hood of the car. This was really beautiful. We were both silent after that. The water and the bugs that was living in the night was the only thing that was making noise.

Suddenly Wyatt moved away from the car pulling his shirt off.  He took his shoes and pants of before jumping in the water. I laugh when he come back up. I walked closer and saw him smiling at me.

" You know, you're the most random guy I ever met." He laugh going under for a sec before coming back up.

" Well, why don't you join me?" I shook my head laughing.

" Nope, the water is to cold."

" Ooh come on I'm drowning." He went under and didn't come back up.

" Oh com on I don't want to save you." He didn't came back.

I groan pulling my pants of and shirt leaving me in my underwear and bra before diving after him. I came back up and took a deep breath.

" Wyatt?" I look around and didn't saw him. Oh no did he really drown?

"Wyatt?!" I was panicking when two arms wrapped around me. I yell turning around. Wyatt was behind me laughing his head off.  

" Jerk!" I hit his arms playfully.

"So you wanted to save me huh." I roll my eyes at him trying to swim away. He took my arm pulling me against him.

Maybe I did want to save him from drowning. Or maybe I want to save him from other stuff.  It was like I need to save him from the things he did. Because I know that he's going to end up just like his dad.

We were so close to each other.

" Maybe." I whisper.

We were leaning in.

What are we doing, we promise each other that something like this would never happen again. We were about to touch when I fell water hitting my head. I look up and saw that it was raining. It began to rain harder and harder, but he didn't let me go

. " Wyatt it's rain." I said looking back at him.

" We'll already wet so." I laugh rolling my eyes at him.

" I know, but the rain is cold." He let go of me and I swim away.

I took my clothes from the ground and put my shirt back on. I waited for Wyatt to come out of the water and saw that he was putting on his clothes.  We didn't say anything against each other and drove home.

I was shivering by the time we got home. Wyatt open the door and walked to the fireplace. I walked to my bag and took some PJ's and change in them. When I was done the fire was on. The warm felt so good on my skin.

It was still raining outside. The rain drop softly hit the window making a peaceful sound. I sat in front of the fireplace looking how the fire dance. This was nice even though I'm still trapped here. I look up and saw that Wyatt had change in some grey sweat pants and whit long shirt.

He sat down next to me and took a blanket from the cough.

" Here." He gave it to me and I put around me. I smile a little from the warmth. I was getting really tired the warm was so nice. I let my head rest on Wyatt's shoulder looking at the fire. He tents up for a sec before relaxing.

I can't believe that he brought me to his thinking place. Is this really something? What if I'm really falling for him. I felt him shivering from the cold and I put the blanket around him as well.

I lay my head back on his shoulder ready to fall asleep when I hear him whisper something against my head.

" Thank you princess." He kissed my head and I let out a sighed before falling asleep.