chapter twenty seven

Lea's P.O.V

" Wyatt, stop your hurting me." We were in the bedroom and he had push me against the wall.

" Shut up, this is all your fault!" He growl in my face.

" What's my fault? You kidnapped me!" I yelled back. That earn me a slap across the cheek. My head went to the side and a gasp escape my mouth.

" You made me like this and I'm not gonna take you shit anymore!" He let go of me and walked to the chain.

" No!" I run to the door when he tackle me to the ground. 

I try to crawl away from him, but he chained my ankle before pulling me back underneath him. We were both breath heavily.

" So what are you gonna do? Rape me? Just like your dad did do those girls." He slap me across the face trying to shut me up.

" Shut up!" He growl in my face, but I didn't want to shut up.

" Because that's what you want right? To be just like your dad." Tears stream down my face when I was done.

" I said shut up!" He yelled standing up pulling me from the ground.

" You don't know anything about me!" I scoffed at his response.

" Really? Wyatt I know that you don't want this life. You don't want to be as your dad. I know that you have suffer your whole life and I'm sorry that you had to see your mom die in such a horrible way and that you're afraid that your gonna do the same thing to the one your love, but the thing is your not gonna do that. You're not him Wyatt and your never gonna be him." At the end my voice was a whisper.

He had so much emotion in his eyes. I don't know if his mad at me. He was about to say something when we heard a car. We looked out the window and Wyatt immediately pull me away from the window, but I could see who was outside.

It was Rose and Aaron. Wyatt push me against the wall covering my mouth. They knock on the door. I looked at Wyatt waiting for him to do something.

" Well this is your chance to escape, go ahead run down stairs tell the cops on me I don't care anymore." I didn't do anything.  He pulled his hand away. There was again a knock. He was waiting for me to response, but I just shook my head no.

I hear him scoff before turning around to walk out the room.  Why didn't I just ran ugh I'm so stupid! I hear the front door open and Wyatt greeting Rose and Aaron. I was still chained and I couldn't hear them talk that much.

Rose P.O.V

"Hello Wyatt, we're here to asked you some questions. " I said when we walked in the house.

" Didn't you already asked me some questions last week. I said I don't know anything and beside I don't think you have any  evidence that I did something wrong." He said calmly like he didn't care.

" People saw you carrying a girl to your car a week ago. She was crying and before you came she called someone on the payphone." Aaron said looking around in the room. It was a neat room noting was out of place or any trash that was laying around.

" We trace the caller id that she called and we found out that it was Lea's boyfriend Nate. He said when we called him that he speak  to her for a sec before she hang up." I said further.

Wyatt stood against the wall looking at us with no emotion on his face. " I was out that night and saw a girl crying she was drunk, so I offered her a ride home. She said yes, but when we we're driving she said that I had to pull over and that she would walk alone further. I did what she told me and after that I didn't see her ." He explained to us.

I looked at Aaron who didn't believe a think what this boy were saying.  " So you pick up a girl who was drunk and then let her go in the night. Did you even know her name?" I asked walking closer.

He was about to answer when we heard a loud falling noise coming from upstairs.  We looked up before looking at Wyatt. " I thought you lived alone." Aaron asked walking up next to me. Wyatt looked at us before answering.

" That's right I live alone." He didn't see nerves or anything about this like he know that he's not going to get busted. " Then who was that upstairs?" I asked.

" I have a big dog." He simply answer.

I looked at Aaron before brushing pas Wyatt running upstairs. He wanted to grab me but Aaron grabbed him pushing him on the ground before running after me.

Lea P.O.V.

I fell on the floor when I try to walk closer to the door. But because of the stupid chain I fell. There was allot of noise coming from outside the door before it burst opened reveling Rose and Aaron.

They were both looking down on me because I was still sitting on the floor, with wide eyes. " Your alive." Rose said stepping forwards, but as soon as she did I crawl backwards. 

A few minutes later Wyatt came running in the room stopping when he saw us. Aaron and rose turn around to look at him.

" I knew it was you." Rose said stepping to him.

" You killed all those teens, just like your dad did before you." There was so much anger in her voice. The weird thing was that Wyatt didn't looked scared.

" Waaw you got me what do want, a medal?" He response.

" You can you joke all you want, but she's coming with us and you are going to jail. " Aarons said standing behind Rose. Leaving here and leaving Wyatt. They don't get it why he do's this, I do. I know his story how broken and how he really is and if they take him he's going to get worse. Even if he beat me up, I still know I can help him.

 I look around and saw the wooden stick laying in the corner. I carefully took it before walking behind Aaron. They couldn't see me except Wyatt, but was  too busy talking to them that he didn't see me. Rose took her cell phone from her pocket.

  I took a deep breath before pulling the wooden stick in the air hitting Aaron in the head with it. He fell on the ground unconscious with blood running out of his head.

Rose turn around in shock looking from Aaron to me. Wyatt took the chance to take the clothe he always used to drug me and put it on Rose mouth. Her eyes wide before they slowly close falling on the floor next to Aaron.

I dropped the wooden stick on the floor and start crying. I didn't meant to do that I..I didn't know what happened.

" Oh my god..I didn't." I mutter backing away from them. Wyatt walked over to me pulling me in his embrace.  My breath became shorter and I could feel a panic attack coming up. Wyatt try to calm my down by stroking my back.

He put his forehead on my grabbing my face. " It's okay."