chapter two

Sobs escape my mouth when he grab the knife out of the girl's body next to me. He trace the knife down my cheek leaving blood behind that was on the knife. " Aren't you gonna beg for your life princess." He stroke some hair from my face with a smile on his face.

I shook my head no while more tears stream down my cheek. " That's unfortunate I like it when they do."

Please just kill me instead of playing with my mind. " Any last words then." I close my eyes trying to remember the fun times I had with my family and friends. All those times I dance, that feeling I had when I was on stage, those are the happiest time in my life. And now this guy is taking it away from me.

" Why?"

It was out of my mouth before I could think about. His smile disappeared and his grip on me became harder. " What do you mean?" His voice was darker than before. I swallow hard before answering.

" Why do you do this?" He stroke my cheek leaving blood from his hands everywhere on it. " Because it's fun to hurt people, to hear them scream and begging for their filthy and pathetic lives. They all have what they want a family, friends, money....love and still they want more. Well, princess I don't have any of that, so why would they." This guy is sick.

Sure some people are mean and rude, but you don't want to become one by punishing them or innocent people. " So, you just kill innocent people?" I breath out.

A smirk came on his face like he wanted me to say it. "Oh princess, eventually they become those people and ruins some other people's lives. Innocent's people's lives."

" So, I'm one of those people that gonna ruins their lives?" I don't know what I was doing, but I think that I was stalling. " I don't know your different." He keeps looking at me before he got off of me.

I closed my eyes thanking that he is gone for now. My breath was heavy I could feel my heart slowing down. His footsteps fait away when a door was slammed shut. That's when I broke down in tears. I was sobbing uncontrollable and every part in my body was telling me that I was still in danger.

My mind was processing at what just happened next to me. I just witness murders on other teens by a murder who is gonna kill me. My vision became more blurry and I now that I was falling asleep after hours of crying.

My eyes shot open when someone grab my arms pulling me up from the ground. It was the guy who was pulling me out of the room. When I look to my side my stomach turned. It was the others or what was left of them. They were all stabbed to death in a horrible way. In their stomach, heads, chest and everywhere was blood. Their guts were laying out of their bodies on the floor. I tried hard to not throw up when we walked passed them to a door.

He close the door behind us and drag me upstairs. What's he gonna do with me. We walked through a dark hallway before he open a door. The midnight air hit my face when we walked out of the house. We were in a forest and it was dark outside. You couldn't see much only trees and some bugs that was flying around.

I didn't know that we were at a dark car when he push me against it, while he open the door. He push me inside in the passenger seat before climbing in the driver's seat. My heart was racing when he start the car and drive away from the house.

I push myself against the car door hugging my knees, so I was as far away from him as possible. After a long drive he came to a stop. We were still in the woods. He didn't say anything he was just looking forwards.

" Out." My mind wasn't really paying attention when he spoke those words.

"Out the fucking car now!" He yelled without even looking at me. When I open the door I forgot that I was leaning against it and fell out. The other car door open and he came out.

I crawl backwards to get away from him when he came closer. He grab my leg and pull me towards him. Tears stream down my face when he grab my chin in his hand. " Listing very carefully to me. I want you to run as fast as possible away from here. You don't look back and you don't stop until you're out of the woods. Got it?" I nodded my head slowly.

He untie my hands un pull me up. " Why are you letting me go?" He let go of my arm and cup my cheek with one hand. " Like I said princess you're different. Now run before I change my mind and kill you." The moment he turn around I run away from him as fast as possible.

It feel like my lungs were burning in my chest when I was running. I don't know how many times I trip over a branch. The only thing that was on my mind was getting away from here, from him. After hours of running I found a road and began to follow it. Those innocent kids. They didn't deserve dying in a horrible way.

The image of their bodies are still in my head. All that blood...so much blood. Tears stream down my face from the though. When I wrapped my arms around me, I felt something wet on my arm. I looked at my hand saw that it was covered in blood. It was blood from the girl next to me. My arm and side was cover in it.

There was a sound behind me and I turn around. It was a car, but not just a car. It was a police's car. I stop walking and try to get his attention. He stopped when he saw me and got out. A radio when off in his car about some kidnapping and he answer it.' I found a girl. Blood.' Was al I heard from the conversation.

" Miss what's your name?" I was still crying, but try to say my name. " Lea Hart." It was more a whisper, but he got it want he talked back in the radio. 'I found one of the missing girls. I'll bring her in.' He guide me to the car and drove away.

I hear on the radio that I was kidnapped yesterday night, so I was gone for a day. We arrived at the police station were some people got me inside and gave me a blanket. They brought me to a room and said that some people want to talk to me about what happened and I nodded my head in respond.