chapter twenty six

Lea's P.O.V

My eyes slowly open. I look around and saw that I was in a dark room. Slowly I got up stopped when I felt a stabbing feeling in my stomach. I pull the covers off of me and saw that my stomach was bandage.

There was some blood on it, but not much. There came a sound from behind the door before opening. Wyatt was standing in the door opening with a tray of food in his hands.

" Lea, you're awake." I gave him a small smile leaning against the wall. He close the door behind him before walking to me.

" What happen?" I asked when he sit down next to me. He put the tray next to him before turning to me.

" My dad, he stabbed you. You been asleep for four days." I sighed putting my hand on my stomach. I look around still not knowing where we were.

" Wyatt, were are we?" It was dark, but something was familiar here.

" We're in the basement. My dad didn't wanted you alive or even want to see you, so I had to move you." I looked at him before sighing. 

" Wyatt he beat you up pretty bad too. You hit your head and there was a lot of blood." His hand when to the back of his head rubbing it.

" Don't worry about me, you were much worst." I look down at my stomach. His dad wanted me dad. He's probably  upstairs.

" Are you hungry?" I nodded my head looking at him. He took the tray and place it in my lap. " How did you know I would wake up?" I asked taking a bit of my food.

" I didn't, It was normally my food. I don't want to eat with my dad, so the past couple of day's I eat here."

" So I'm eating your food now?"  He smile shaking his head.

" It's okay, you didn't eat in four days." After I was finish with my food we went back upstairs. I stopped when we were at the door.

" Is he here?" He turn to me and shook his head.

" No he's asleep. He came drunk home and he's not going to wake up for a really long time, so don't worry." I nodded my head before he open the door. The warmth of the room was really good.

The basement was cold and I was only in my PJ's. I sat down on the cough while he went to kitchen to put the tray away. I looked around and saw something I never saw before.

In the corner was a piano. I stood up from the cough and walked to it. I know how to play the piano. My dad teach me how to do it when I was little. Slowly I played a song. It was a song I always dance to. After two minutes of playing it I hear clapping from behind.

I jump up and turn around. Wyatt was standing behind me with a amuse face. " I didn't know you could play the piano." I blush looking down.

" Yeah, you didn't asked it." He walked over to me sitting down in front of the piano. I sat next to him and watch him start playing the piano. A small came on my face when He played a song I know.

Gently I put my hands on his while playing the piano. I got this feeling again in my stomach. Why am I this crazy. He just beat me up a couple of days ago. His dad almost killed me. This is just wrong. I looked at our hands, how they dance together over the keys. We stopped and I let go of his hands. I keep looking down at the piano.

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt his hand move some hair from my shoulder to my back. His finger tips gently tough my neck. A second later his finger tips were replace by a pair of lips. I close my eyes enjoying the moment.

He kiss up my neck to my cheek, leaving little kisses behind. He kissed next to my lips and cupped my cheeks. I open my eyes and looked at him. He was looking at me with a emotion I never saw in his eyes before. He brush some hair out my face before slowly leaning in. I lean in too and slowly close my eyes.

His lips crashes on mine within the seconds I close my eyes. I was scared to kiss him, what if his dad would come and see us again. He could kill me or try to kill me again. I could feel him smile through the kiss which made me smile. We pulled away cause we needed to breath. He rest his forehead against mine, still cupping my cheek.

We heard someone clearing their throat and broke apart. " So you're still alive." I look behind me and saw his dad standing at the staircase. My hand when to my stomach think about the pain I felt when he stabbed me.

" Dad." He looked at Wyatt and scoffed.

" I told you I didn't want to see her again." Wyatt stood up.

" Dad she's my responsibility. I can handle it." His dad scoffed walked down stairs.

" You can handle it huh. What about if she got pregnant and you have to raise a child you don't want huh. Because trust me it's not fun. So tell me so can you handle it." Oh my god. I was still sitting down behind Wyatt.

" So you saying you didn't want me." Wyatt his voice was dark. His dad smirked grossing his arms. " Yes, you think I plan that your mom got pregnant. No. I wanted to kill you and your mom the moment you were born, but I thought that I could teach you stuff. " He scoffed eyeing Wyatt up and down.

" But I was wrong. Your just as weak as your mom." He walked away to the door.

" When I'm back home, she upstairs chained got it!" He yelled slamming the door.

Wyatt stood there for a moment before turning around to me.

" Wyatt I'm so sorry." I whisper. I shook his head pulling me up from the piano.

" No his right. I'm weak. I have to change that." His eyes turn emotionless again before pulling me upstairs.