chapter twenty eight

Lea's P.O.V

I just hit someone in the head.  He could be dad and I killed him. I was having a full on panic attack.

" Lea breath, please." Wyatt was still trying to get me better, but all I could think of was how I hit someone in the head.

" Well I was wrong." We looked at the door and saw Wyatt's dad.

"Maybe your aren't so different from us after all." He looked at me with a smirk. He's right. I'm just like them.

" Dad, I."

" It's alright son, I saw everything. Your handle well." Wyatt nodded at his dad. His dad looked at Aaron and Rose on the ground. " We need to move them and their car. If the other police men know where they are, their gonna come." He said before lifting Rose up from the ground.

Wyatt walked me to the window, sitting me down. " Stay here I'm gonna come back when I'm done, okay?" I still didn't say anything and just nodded my head. He let out a sighed before walking to Aaron dragging him out the room.

How could I do that. They could have save me and Wyatt and his dad could go to jail and nobody would be killed every again by them.  Why. Why. Why! I was screaming in my head against myself of how stupid I am.

Did I do it for Wyatt? Like I said before. I know him and I know that this wasn't his plan to live like this. I sighed running a hand through my hair. Maybe I really like Wyatt after all he done to me or maybe it's more than just like.

Maybe.....maybe I love him.

I grab my hair looking down. How can I love someone who kills people. A door open making me look outside. Wyatt's dad was in their car before driving away with it.

Shortly after the bedroom door open. " Lea." I look away from the window to look at the door. " Yeah." I wipe away the tears on my face answering.

" You need to hide too. If they come and see you.." He trail of walking closer. I nodded my head standing up.

" Don't believe my dad."  I stopped and looked at him.

" You are noting like us. You are much better then all of this." My eyes filet with tears, but I didn't cry. I just nodded giving him a weak smile. He grab my hand leading me out the room and down stairs.

" Your gonna have to go into the basement." We stood in front of the door and I took a deep breath. He open the door letting me go first. It was dark and cold inside and there was a little bit light. I open the door to the room gasping when I saw who was inside.

Rose and Aaron were tied up laying on the floor.  They were still knocked out. I wanted to walked back, But Wyatt was standing behind. " No, no, don't worry."  Gently he laid his hands on my shoulders guiding me into the room. When I walked through the room the images of last year came back.

Wyatt sits me down in a corner before walking away from a bit. I looked at Rose and Aaron. They were so pail. What are they gone do with them.  Wyatt came back with a chain. " I'm sorry, I don't want you to untie them." I nodded my head and let him chain my ankle.

" W-what are you gonna do with them." I asked looking at Wyatt.

He sighed kneeling down in front of me. " I don't know. My dad are gonna decide what will happen to them." I pull my knees up to my chest nodding.

"Lea, why did you do that. You could have be free. They could have save you and you wouldn't have to see me or my dad every again." I bite my lip holding back some tears.

" That's the thing Wyatt. I don't want to be away from you." He was thrown back.

I knew I shouldn't have said anything about it. I look down hoping he would go away after that. A hand gently lift my chin up before two pair of lips crash on mine. It was a gently and slow kiss, that didn't last long.

He pulled away still holding my chin. " I don't want to be away from you either." He whisper giving a quick peck on the lips. A smile came on my face.

" Wyatt!" His dad yelled from upstairs.

" I need to go, I'm gonna come back soon."  He let go of me and walked to Aaron and Rose chaining them the ground as well.

The door close and the only light we hand was light from a little oil lamp.

I sighed laying down.

No matter what will happen I know that I won't survive this, so as Aaron and Rose.