chapter nine

Loud footsteps woke me up from behind the door. My head was hurting so bad like someone hit it with a sledgehammer. My eyes opened when someone walked in the room. It was Wyatt who was covered in blood.

" Lea." I groan looking up.

There was blood dropping down his hair and hands falling next to me. My eyes widened and I back away hitting the bed with my back. My eyes were fixed on his hand, more likely on the blood on his hands. He followed my gaze to his hands before putting them in his pocket.

" You have to come with me." He unchained me before pulling me up from the ground by grabbing my wrist. They were wet from the blood on it. He drag me down stairs to the door from the basement. " No! don't let me go in there." I begged trying to get out of his grip.

He grabbed my waist pulling my back against his chest. His finger tips brush pass my neck putting some hair on my back. " Don't worry princess, they won't bite." I shook my head no when he open the door push me down the stairs.

A few times I landed on my side where I could feel the stitches get lose. The other times I fell on my head or back. When I finely landed on the bottom stairs I couldn't move. Slowly he came down stairs in to the dark basement. I wanted to run or hide somewhere, but it was so hard to move.

I push myself up against the wall trying to get away from him. He grab a fist full of my hair making me look at him. " Maybe it was a mistake to keep you alive, but I can use you for other things." He smirked pulling me up by my hair.

He open the door the dark room and I wanted to run away when I saw what was inside. There were teens there, dead. The same way like last time. There was so much blood al I could see was red. Wyatt push me further and I fell on my stomach.

When I look up I was looking right in the eyes from a dead teenage girl. I screaming crawling backwards until me back hits the wall. I try to push myself against it as far is possible away from them.

" Why are you afraid Lea. They're already death, so you don't have to be afraid." My chest became heavier and breath became shorter.

" Well, all except one." He looked at the other side of the room where a teenage girl lying. She had the knife in her shoulder were blood was running out. Cuts were covering her whole body and sobs escaped her mouth. He kept her alive, she was barely breathing, but alive.

" Don't be afraid Lea, they deserve it." He grab my hand pulling me up. I didn't look at him my eyes were fixed on the bodies laying in front of me.

" Why are you doing this to me?" My voice trembled cracking at the end. He laughed stroking my cheek.

" Like I said before you're deferent. You see things deferent then me, deferent then other people."  I pull my face away from his hand looking up at him. He sighed turning around.

"  I want you to see this." He grab the knife out the girls shoulder making her scream.

" No, no, no, please." She begged when he took the blindfold of her eyes. Sobs felt the room while he kneel down beside her." Don't worry it's not going to last much longer."

The girl began to cry harder when she looked to the other bodies.  She looked so scared and weak. Her eyes full with pain and death. Her eyes landed on me.

"Please don't let him do this, please." She begged me. I looked at Wyatt and met his eyes.  He was waiting for me to do something but, I didn't. The girl was still begging me but I just look down. Wyatt stood beside her cover in blood. He walked over to me pulling me from the ground. He pull me to the girl pushing me on the ground.  He grabbed my hand putting the knife in  it.

" What?" I asked him. 

" Kill her." I drop the knife on the floor shaking my head.

"no." I whisper trying to crawl away, but he grab me putting me in front of him.

" Do it." He place the knife back in my hand putting his hand on mine. Sobs escape my mouth when he put the knife above the girl's chest. I close my eyes trying not to see what was about to happen.

A second later I hear he scream in pain. It was a terrifying and it lasted forever. A few minutes later the screaming stopped. I open my eyes and saw that our hand were cover in blood. The girl's chest was ripped open and I could her insides.

" See that wasn't so bad." Wyatt said pulling away.

No, I just killed a girl.

" And now you can help me bury them." I didn't reply I just sit there looking at the girl in front of me. She looked fifteen years old maybe younger.

" Did you hear me?!" He grab my hair making me look at him.

" I said did you hear me." I didn't answer, I didn't want to answer. He made me this way and I hate him for that.

Suddenly he push me against the basement wall making me slam my head against the wall hard. " I don't have to put up with your shit, Lea!" He scream in my face grabbing my face in his hands.

" Fucking answer Lea!" I look behind him and saw those teens. I know that I won't be come out of here alive. Even if he keeps me alive I know that I'm going to die slowly. There was so much anger on his face that I know that he was about to kill me.

" Answer!" A loud slapping sound filled the room sending my head to the side. He just slapped me. I looked back at him and saw that he regret doing that.

" Shit, Lea don't make me mad." I held my cheek while tears stream down my face. The next thing I did was something I thought I would never do. There was a table standing next to us with on it some empty beer bottles and other stuff.

I took a beer bottle and smash it on his head when he didn't look. He felt to the ground holding his head giving me some time to run to the door. I could hear him yelling in anger when  I run up the stairs.