chapter six

My wrist itched from the pain when I woke up. I look around and saw that I was hanging at the ceiling with some ropes around my wrist. The rope was cutting through my wrist when I moved and I could feel blood sliding down my arm.

I look down at my clothes and saw that I wasn't wearing my Long sleeve PJ and shorts. I was wearing different ones. They were mine white light top and my whit PJ shorts. He probably took them when he filled the bag in mine room. My feet was barely touching the ground.

That's when it hit me. I was in the room where he killed those kids. The memories came back of those kids, screaming for their live, their last breath. everything happened here. The only light that was one was from the oil lamp that was on a small table. The place where the tree branch was started to hurt when I move.

" So your finally up. I thought you died."  He came from out the shadows not wearing his hoodie this time. " That look really uncomfortable hanging like that, but you ran away and I had to punish you." He came closer touching my cheek. I was now on the same height he was, but normally I'm a bit shorter than him.

I was looking down when tears stream down my face from the pain in my body. " So are you gone run away again?" He asked pulling my head up so I was looking at him.

" N-no." I whisper.

He smiled and walked behind me. " Good girl." I hear a rope breaking and a few seconds later I fell on the floor. I let out a whimper when I fell on my side. He grab my arm pulling me to my feet before cutting the rope around my wrist. He trace his finger over the wound around my wrists. I look at his face and saw the same gaze in his eyes from when he was looking at  

The blood from my wound on my side. My legs were still sleeping when I felt him pulling me to the stairs.  A few groans escape my mouth when we walked up the stairs. He looked at me a few time when he heard me.

The wound in my side was killing me with every step I took. We finally reach the bedroom where I woke up. The moment he let go of my arm I fell on the floor clenching my side.  There was a metal sound coming from the corner where he was standing.

When he turn around I saw what he was holding. It was a chain. " This is part two to your punishment." He said as he kneel down in front of me.  We looked each other right in the eyes. He grabbed my feet and ran his hand up my leg.

A cold shiver run down my spine when he slowly  move back to my feet.  Our eyes never left each others. He chained my feet to the chain and walked to the bed. " What are you." I whisper when he chained me to the bed.  The chain was long so I could walk around in the whole room.

" Now I certainly know that you won't run away, beside it's only for a few days maybe a week if you behave good."  My hands when to the chain trying to make it lose.

" What no let me go." I pull on the chain with all my strength. No, no I can't get chain I'm not a animal. A shooting pain when through my side and my hands immediately went to my side.

" You can't make sudden moves the stitches well get lose." He walked to my side and grabbed my hand. He put my arms around his neck and picked me up. Normally I would fight back, but the pain was to intents for me to bear it. He gently put me down on the bed covering me with the warm and cozy covers.

" Now that you can't escape anymore and your gone live here why don't you tell me your name." He said sitting down on the bed. I didn't say anything instead I just looked away.

" This would be allot easier if you just cooperate." He gist grabbing my chin. His eyes stayed on mine the whole time.

" Name." He asked again grabbing my chin harder.

" Lea." I whisper. 

Finally he let go of my chin and stroke my cheek.

"My name is Wyatt."  I pull away my face away from his grip avoiding his gaze. I hear him sighed before standing up.

" You can't be angry forever."  I scoff and looked at him.

" Why wouldn't I, you took me away from my family and made my life a living hell. The last year was a living hell for me. I woke up every night screaming because of you So why the hell couldn't I be angry at you forever." Tears  stream down my face from the pain and sadness.

My voice was raspy from screaming at him. He was still standing up looking at me with mixed emotions on his face. Suddenly he grab my neck pushing me against the bed frame.

" Don't every yell at me and trust me I could make this a lot more unpleasant  for you. So if I was you I would be allot more nicer to me." I couldn't breathe and his hand grow tighter around my neck.

" Pl-please." I choke out grabbing his wrist. I could feel myself getting unconscious.

" I-I." I could say anything else before passing out