chapter thirty

Rose P.O.V

" How do you know that they are in love. Maybe he's just crazy and she's just scared of him." I shook my head laughing. " Aaron you know nothing about love." He raise a eyebrow looking at me.

" Oh yeah tell me then. Why do you think they are in love." I smile looking down.

" It's the way they look at each other. It's the same why my mom and dad looked at each other." He gave me a weak smile. It was the same why my parents looked at each other, now that my dad is death. 

The door open and the light when on. Wyatt came back with Lea in his arms again. It was a few hours ago that he took her. She had a blanket around her, but was still shivering. Wyatt put her down on the spot she was laying before.

She open her eyes and looked confused around. " I'm sorry my dad said that you have to go back to the basement. " He stroke her cheek looking concern.  She nodded and he put the blanket on her before chaining her to the ground.

" I'm gonna come back I promise, but you have to rest please." She nodded again closing her eyes. He let out a sighed before standing up walking to the door.

" Wyatt." He stopped and looked at me.

" Why are you doing this, she's sick and if she don't go to a hospital she will die." He scoffed rolling his eyes.

" Don't you think I don't know that!" He yelled.

" Then why don't you do something?" Aaron said.

" I can't." Was the only thing he said before walking out the door slamming the door shut.

" He's not gonna do anything about it." Aaron said looking at me.

" Yeah I know." I said with a sighed. I looked at Lea and saw that she was awake.  Tears stream down her face. After a year she didn't change . She's still the scared girl we met that night.

" I'm sorry." She croaked out.

I looked at Aaron and saw him looking at Lea with had a sorry look on his face for her. " I didn't want to hurt anyone, really. I was just scared." She was crying her eyes out. I wanted to walk to her and hug her, but I was chained to the stupid ground.

" Lea , it's okay." Aaron said trying to calm her down.

" You didn't do all of this, your just stuck in it. You don't have to be scared anymore." I explained giving her a weak smile. She nodded wiping away the tears on her cheek.  She fell back asleep a few minutes later leaving me and Aaron alone to talk.

" What are we gonna do now?" He asked I shrug my shoulders looking at him. " Trying to escape I guess." He let out a sighed looking around.

" That's going to be hard. We're chained to the floor and we have two people upstairs who's not letting us go that easy." I nodded and looked at Lea.

" And we have a girl that is really sick." I pointed out. Aaron sighed looking at her.

" If we don't do something fast she's going to die. " I nodded my head looking back at him. The door open and the lights when on. Wyatt's dad came in closing the door behind him.

" Well you are still awake I see." He looked down at us with a evil smirk.

" What do you want." I said harshly.

He laughed taking my chin in his hands. " I just want to have a little fun with my new toys." I pull away out of his grip.

" So tell me Rose, did you find your dad's killer yet." He walked around us, like a lion waiting to attack his victim.

" No." He smirk leaning closer.

" Are you sure." My eyes widened.

" You! You killed him." I yelled trying to stand up.

He laughed walking away from me. " He was close finding out who the was killer, so I killed him." I pull un my chain trying to break free.

" You asshole!" He just laughed in my face.

" And now I can kill his daughter too." I was about to say something when Aaron speak up. " So you learn your son to kill people too." He looked at Aaron and smirked.

" Yes, but lately he's a bit distracted." He looked at Lea.

She was still asleep and it look like she got weaker.  He walked to her with a evil smirk. " But I don't think that it's gonna last much longer." I looked at Aaron before looking back to Wyatt's dad.

" Or I can end it sooner." A second later he kicked Lea in her stomach.

She woke up screaming.

Tears stream down her face when he kicked her again. Blood came through her shirt.

" Stop please!" She cried out.

He keep kicking her with so much anger. She was coughing up blood and didn't fight back anymore.

" Stop your killing her!" I yelled trying to get out of the chain.

He didn't stop at all. " Dad!" Wyatt came running in and pulled his dad off of Lea.

She was barely breathing.

" Wyatt! you little!" He growl through his teeth at Wyatt.

" Dad you said that you won't hurt her!" I never saw Wyatt so angry. His dad scoffed before walking out the basemen slamming the door behind him.

Wyatt close his eyes before turning around to face Lea.  She was coughing up some more blood. " Lea?" He pulled her in his arms trying to get her to breath normal.

" So you still can't do nothing about it ?" Aaron asked him.