chapter twenty five

Lea's P.O.V

I woke up from the noise of the fire. My eyes slowly open  and looked around. I was laying on the ground in front of the fire. It was slowly burning letting a small fire dance. I felt something moving behind me and around my waist.

Slowly I look behind me and saw Wyatt. He was still asleep. Someone was walking down the stairs. Quickly I close my eyes pretending that I was asleep.

" Wyatt wake up." I felt him shake Wyatt until he groan.

" Dad. What are you doing?" He let go of me and I pull the blanked up to my neck. I felt them going away leaving me alone. They were in the kitchen, talking and I could hear them.

 "Why did you take her. Do you have a plan why she's here." I roll on my back looking at the ceiling.

" Dad, You took mom too and I don't have a plan for her. She's just here." I hear the fridge open and closing.

" Wyatt, you need to be focus on next year and this girl is changing you!" Something slammed in to the table.

" Dad she's not changing me."

" I believe you son, but if I see that your changing a bit." It was silent for a second.

" Then you know what will happen to her." I swallow hard.

Someone was walking back to the living room and I quickly shot my eyes. The front door open and a second later it is slam shot. A sighed came from the kitchen and again I hear footsteps coming.

" Wake up." He pull  the blanket off of me before taking my arm pulling me up from the ground.

" What?" I asked when he looked at me.

" We weren't finished from yesterday when my dad came in." I scoffed trying to get out of his grip.

" So you're just going to beat me again?" I asked not taking my eyes off of his. He smirked grabbing my other arm.

" Maybe or like I said in the beginning I can go after your family." No he can't. I thought that he has change well I was  wrong.

" Don't you dare go after them!" I yell in his face.

" Don't you yell at me!" He scream back.

" Like I said before I'm not afraid of you. Why won't you see that!" I scream again, but louder now. I thought that he was about to slap me when he push me against the wall, but I was completely wrong.

Our eyes stay on each other for a few seconds, both breathing heavily.

Suddenly he crash his lips on mine. I was fighting him, trying to get him off of me, but his just grab my wrist pinning them against the wall next to my head.

After a few seconds of fighting I kissed back. His warm lips on mine felt so good. It was the same feeling I had in my stomach from that one night. He let go of my hands and went to my waist picking me up from the ground.

I put my legs around his waist kissing him more roughly. I was playing with his hair while he let out a small moan. This kiss was with so much passion I never been kissed like this before. Not even with Nate. There was this feeling in my stomach that I never had feel before in my life. Why am I feeling this?

Wyatt walked us to the cough laying me down with him on top of me. The door opened again and Wyatt pulled away. We were both breath heavily.

" Wyatt." I look up and saw his dad standing at the doorway. I stood up standing a little behind Wyatt.

" Dad, you were gone for the day." Wyatt said out of breath. He put his shirt strait looking at his dad.

" I forgot something." His dad looked at me instead of his son. I swallow hard looking down at my feet.

" Wyatt you know what I told you."

" Dad, I know. Don't do it." I look up and saw that he was closer to me now. Wyatt was blocking his way.

" Son, why don't you see that this girl is changing you." I was scared the way he looked at me.

" Dad that's not true." His dad smirk crossing his arm.

" Prove it then."

" Dad what do you want me to do hit her or beat her up." Well it's not like he didn't do that already.

" Yes." Was his answer.

" If you don't do it I'll do it." Wyatt turn around looking at me. I backed away from when he came closer.  I stopped and let him come closer. It was not that I was afraid of him, but I was afraid of his dad. Wyatt raise his hand ready to slap me when he put it back down.

" No." I let a sighed of relief when I hear him say that.

" What?" His dad asked.

" I said no. I'm not a puppet on strings that you can pull whenever you want to." He said through his teeth turning back to his dad.

" O yeah?" He grab Wyatt by his collar pulling him towards his face.

" Did you forget I made you this way. I raise you, so you can do my work and I'm not letting a stupid bitch get in the way from that." He throw Wyatt against the wall with his head first. Wyatt landed on the floor with a loud thug. I cover my mouth when I saw blood on the wall.

His dad turn to me with a evil smirk on his face. He walked closer to me until I hid a wall behind. Tears stream down my face when he close in on me. He grab something from behind him. My breath was stuck in my throat when he pull the knife from his back.

" This is all your fault." He growl in my face before planting the knife in my stomach. I gasp for air leaning forwards when he twisted it around. He let me lean against him well stroking my hair.

" Don't worry doll, I'm going to make it quick. " He pull the knife out pulling away. I look down at my stomach and hands. They were cover in blood, so much blood. He walked away from looking at Wyatt before walking out the door.

I lean backwards again the wall sliding down. My breath was short. I hear Wyatt groan when I see him slowly leaning on his hands looking around.

" Wyatt!" I cried out.

Tears stream down my face while I hold my stomach. His head shot up looking at me. He walked over to me holding his head.

Slowly he kneel down next to me. When he wanted to pick me up I let out a cry of pain out before passing out in his arms.