chapter five

My head was hurting like hell when I open my eyes. I was laying in a comfy bed with soft covers on me. The room was unfamiliar to me when I looked around and that's when it hit me. Last night.... he took me. I sat up looking around.

There came a little light through the close dark curtains. It's morning or maybe later in the day, maybe my mom came home and call the cops when she saw that I was gone. I stood up and walked to the door when I passed a long mirror.

I didn't look that good, my eyes were red from the crying, I still had my PJ's shorts on and my long sleeve shirt on and there was a bruise on my wrist from where he grab me and pin me to the floor. I jump back when I hear the door open.

He still had his hoodie on to block half his face. I stepped back when he came closer after closing the door. " No, don't be scared I'm not going to hurt you..... more." He smirked.

" Why did you took me?" I asked when he came closer. He didn't stopped when I asked it.

" I don't have to give you a reason." He snap back at me with anger in his voice. That made me jump for a sec. Without realizing that I walked away from him, my back hit the wall. His arms got me trapped between him and the wall. Even now I couldn't see his face.

" I never seen you're face before, not even when you killed those kids last year." I saw him tens up when I mention the killing. " Well, why don't you see for yourself." I hesitate a sec before raising my hand to his hoodie. I pull it down and froze.

I thought I would see a angry looking older guy with cold eyes and no emotion on his face, but instead I saw a innocent boy of my age with soft brown eyes. When he saw that I was staring at him he smiled at me.

" You didn't expect this didn't you?" I shook my head no.

How could this guy kill innocent people. The way he killed those kids were brutal and I don't see him doing it. I couldn't find any words to say something, so I just looked away.  We just stood there against the wall. He was looking at me while I just look away.

" Come I will show the house, now that you're going to live with me."  He pulled away stepping back a few steps before turning around walking to the door. Living. here. with him, so he don't want to kill me, but I had to live with him. I followed him through the door to a hallway. All the window were border up so that no sunlight can get through. 

When we walked down stairs I saw the front door. Maybe I can escaped when he's asleep or now when he's not looking I can make a run for it. I ran the last time through the forest, so maybe I can fine my way back again.

I followed him to a door where the hallway was where we walked through last time. After he showed me the whole house, he left me in the living room, while he went to the kitchen to get something. I looked at the door a few seconds before standing up.

Slowly I made my way to it without trying to make a sound. My hand touches the doorknob and I look behind me. Nobody was there, so I slowly twisted the door knob. Luckily for me it wasn't locked, so I open the door more.

" What the hell are you doing!" I look behind me and saw him standing in the doorway. He run to me, but I was already running out the door into the forest. The branches and rocks were scratching my skin open under need my bare feet. I was too scared to look back, because I could hear him running after me.

The cold wind was hitting my face while I run. My throat and lungs were burning which hurt like hell. I need to get away from him. I don't want to go through the same things like last year, not again. The nightmares are still haunting me. No matter what I can't stop running.

Something got stuck between my feet and I came crashing on the floor. I scream when I felt a sharp pain into my side. I roll on my back breathing heavily.  Tears stream down my face when I look down. A tree branch was sticking out of my side. There was so much blood. I try to get back up again when I hear someone running to me.

When he first saw me his eyes were felt with anger, but when he saw what happened his eyes soften before turning emotionless. He kneel down beside me studying the wound.  I winced when he picked me up carrying me back to the house. I didn't want to go back, but the pain was horrible and I couldn't move.

When we were back at the house he gently put me on the couch and turn back to the door to lock it this time. He walked to the kitchen leaving me alone. My breath was heavy and I began to get light headed. I lost a lot of blood and the tree branch is still stuck into  my side. He came back with some towels and bandages. I saw how he study the branch in my side before turning to me.

" This is going to hurt, so don't try to scream."  I nodded my head trying to breath normal. He grabbed the branch and I prepare myself for the pain. A unbearable pain came from my side when he pulled on it. It was like someone was stabbing me over and over again.

After what seen like a hours of pain which was only a couple of minutes, he got it out. I look down and saw blood streaming out of the wound. My eyes when to him and saw how he was looking at it. It was like he was hypnotist by the blood. I felt my eyes closing, but I had to fight it.

He snapped out of it and began to take things from beside him. When he held something against my skin I saw what it was. A needle . "W-what are you gone do?" My voice was shaky.

" I have to shut it before you bleed to dead, now lay still and don't move." He didn't looked away from my wound when he spoke. How do he know that noting inside of me ripped or that I didn't get a internal bleeding. My thought were interrupted when I felt something sharp sticking in my side.

My breath began shorter and I felt sweat dripping down my face every time he sticks the needle in my skin and pulling it out.  I was on the very edge of passing out when he was finely done. My eyes were close, but I hear him walking closer to my face. I could feel his breath against my ear when he spoke.

" Get some rest your gone need it for you punishment." After that I blacked out.