chapter fifteen

"Stop, please!" My cries for him stop echo trough the bedroom. Every time he had hit me with the wooden stick I scream my longs out. My arms were num I couldn't move them, he's been hitting them for a few minutes now.

There were already bruises on them. After the final hit het let go of the stick dropping it on the ground. There was some of my blood on it. I was shaking so badly. I scream when he grab my hair pulling me up from the ground. He made me look him right in the eye.

" This was your last warning, next time your death." I nodded my head and he let me fall to the ground. I didn't want to be weak, so I stood back up and walked to the bathroom closing the bathroom door behind.

I clean up my arms before bandaging them. I sighed looking down at my arms. So this is my live now huh. Pain, torture, living with someone who kill people. Maybe I'm doing this all wrong. I walked out the bathroom and saw Wyatt sitting at the window.

If I have to live here I need to be better and not trying to escape any more. If he's ever going to trust me I need to talked to him and he have to talked to me. I also need to find out who Wyatt really is. He's so distant and don't let anyone see him.

I sat in front of him and looked out the window. We both didn't say anything only looking outside. It was dark outside and you could see perfectly the stars and the moon. It was really beautiful. " I'm sorry." I finely say.

I hear him chuckle and I look at him. " What?" I asked.

" I just beat you and you say sorry." I sighed looking back outside. " Yeah, well I needed to say something." It was true I didn't know what to say.

When I stay here I don't want to lose myself. I need to be myself. I need to remind myself who I am. I'm Lea Hart, I'm seventeen. I have a boy friend Nate ward and a best friend Cady Lewis. I love dancing. I just need to remember that.

" Wyatt?"

"Hm" I looked at him and saw him looking at me waiting for my question. " You didn't start this didn't you?" He sighed again before answering.

" No." I put a strand of hair behind my ear looking at him. I thought that he wouldn't say anything about it so I just look back outside leaning my head against the wall.

" My dad did." I look back at him and saw him looking at me.

" My dad was the first murderer. He started when he was fifteen. He kidnapped three friends and murder them." Rose told me that it was thirty years ago that it started.

" He didn't like people and saw them as fitly pests who didn't deserve to live. But when he turned twenty-seven he realized that nobody would take his job over when he's gone. Un lease he get someone who's just like him." I was listing how he tell his story. He was in his own world like he didn't know that I was here listing to him.

" So he went on the street and looked around. He saw a girl around his age walking alone in the dark. She was walking to her car when he grabbed her and brought her back to his house. When he got home he raped her hoping that she would be pregnant. Because he thought that his own child could take this over. After a few weeks he knew that she was pregnant and kept her. She knew that he was the killer of her town where she grow up. In the beginning she didn't like him, she even hated him for what he did to her, but after she got to know him she fell for him. After they got me my dad decided that he wouldn't kill my mom, like he intended to do. Even when he never said it he loved her. She was the only person who ever excepted him for who he is."

I was speechless. Not because of the story, but because he actually talked to me about it. " So your dad raise you to kill me people?" I asked biting my lip.

" Yeah. He told me when I was thirteen and took me with him when he kidnapped those teens. I even was with him when he killed them." He was just a kid.

" My mom didn't want me to become just like him, so when she found out that he let me watch how he killed those kids, she freaked out and try to escape with me. But my dad saw my mom packing our suitcases and try to stop her. She didn't want to stay and wanted to get away with me. My dad got pissed and killed her with me in the room." So when he told Rose that his mom disappeared when the was thirteen he told her the truth sort of.

" I'm sorry Wyatt." I said when he was finish, but something popped up into my mind.

" Did you kidnapped me for the same reason your dad kidnapped your mom?"