chapter eighteen

Lea's P.O.V

This has been a really long and sad past couple of days. I don't know but after that night Wyatt pulled up his guard again shutting me out. He's been angry sometimes and yell at me. I don't know what I did.

Tears stream down my face when I look outside the window. It was raining the sky was really dark. I though finally after that night that he would be different, but it's been worse. I really miss my family and friends. I just want to go home.

I sob in my knees letting all the tears out that I got. Wyatt was out and I didn't know where he was. I can finally can rest now. If he's around I try to stay away from him or I never sleep. Beside I don't sleep at all at night.

I have nightmares and they are becoming worse each night. When I wake up screaming I quickly put my hand over my mouth so that Wyatt won't hear me.

I hear a door slam open and I jump up.

He's home.

When I hear him running upstairs I quickly run to the corner that I'm always in. My body was shivering while I hug my knees. Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me. I don't want to be weak, but I can't help it I'm so tired of all off this that I'm just scared.

The door slowly opens and he walked in. His hair and clothes was wet. There was water drops fail on to the floor where he was standing. My heart began to race when he saw me sitting in the corner. I looked away try not to cry.

A hand grab my hair pulling me up.

" Even after a month there still looking for you." He spat in my face. I wanted to look away but his grip on me was to strong.

" Everywhere I go people are looking for you." I'm glad that they are still looking for me. They didn't forget me.

" I thought that it would be over by now." He push me hard against the wall pushing his body on mine. " Why are you mad at me for? I didn't do anything." I whisper while tears stream down my face. He was studying my face. His eyes go's over every inch of my face.

" What if I just kill one of your friends maybe it would distract them from you. Or maybe your family I saw that your little cousin was in town. What's her name again? O yeah Hope." A smirk came on his face.

He can't go after my friends or family and he can't hurt Hop she's only six years old.

" No, You asshole!" He was thrown back first letting go of me for a minute before his eyes files with anger. He grab my neck pushing me against the wall again.

" What did you say." He growl at me tightening is grip on my neck.

" Asshole."

I was playing with fire, but I couldn't care less. A dark shade of color covered his eyes before pressing his body against mine. He push my hair behind my back stroking my neck with his thumb.

" Maybe I should teach you a lesson." His voice was deep and dark and It scared me.

He lean down and began kissing my neck. He got me pinned against the wall with his body. His hips were pressed against mine making every move I made impossible. Slowly his hand went down to my leg going to my tight.

First he stayed there, but when he started to suck my neck his hand went to my inner tight. My eyes wide when his hand went more up. I was just wearing PJ's shorts and a Long sleeve shirt.

" N-no, no please don't." I stutter trying to get away from him.

Tears stream down my face when he push me roughly against the wall. I had to get away from him before he's gonna do something I don't like.

I put my knee up kicking him in between his legs. He groan in pain when I push him off of me before running to the door. It was lock and the only other room was the bathroom. Quickly I run to it locking it behind me.

This can't be happening, this can't be happening. I was pacing back and forted grabbing my hair. Loud banging filled the room. I stopped breathing and looked at it.

" Lea open the door now!" He yelled with so much anger in his voice. I was trembling in fear looking at the door.

" You know that there is now way out of there!" He was right I was trapped. For a long moment there was no sound. I could hear my own heart beat if I would breath normally.

Until I hear a cracking sound I jump back and the door slammed open. Wyatt smirk holding a key in his hands. I backed away from him when he walked closer. Unfortunately the room wasn't that big so my back hit the wall a couple of seconds later.

He got me trapped between the wall and his body again. " Your gonna pay for that." He growl in my ear. I swallow hard trying not to be weak in front of him. He pulled me out of the bathroom. My heart was beating, I needed to get away from him.

I look to my side and saw that the door was now open. I pulled out of his grip and ran to the door, but two pair of arms wrapped around my waist pulling me. " Don't think about it!" He yelled.

He made me look at him and I could see so much anger in his eyes. " Why don't you accept the fact that you can't escape! You will never escape me and you will never see your family ever again or your stupid boyfriend. You're mine now." I could feel my bones getting crushed underneath his hands.

" You're sick! I'm never gonne stop trying to escape!" I yelled.

Before I could do anything a slapping sound fillet the room causing my head turn to the side. He slapped me. He push me against the dresser making me fall to the ground. I was holding my side when I hit it on the dresser.

A foot collide with my stomach making me to stop breathing for a sec. Before I could shield myself a other kick went to my side. After the tenth kick he finally stopped. He was breathing heavily while I was barely breathing.

I can't give up.

I looked at the door and start crawling forwards. Every move I made was painful, every breath I took was painful, but every part of me said that I have to get away.

I was halve through the door. I could see the stairs, but two hands grab my legs dragging me back into the room.

" No!" I scream weakly trying to grab something.

Wyatt close the door in front of me.

" You don't give up, don't you?" He growl grabbing my hair so I would look up at him. I shook my head no trying to keep my eyes open. I could feel my vision getting blurry. He dropped my head and walked away.

I was happy that he was gone, but before I knew it he came back. I saw him walking to me with something in his hand.

He bend down and put something over my mouth and nose. It was the same smell from last time, so I knew that the darkness would come after a few secons.