chapter thirty three

Rose's P.O.V

We run to the door, but when I pass the stairs I hear someone. " Rose what are you doing?! We have to go!" I shook my head looking at the stairs.

" No someone in still upstairs!" Without saying something to him I run upstairs. I open the room where I hear someone yelling. " Lea!" She looked up from the ground with tears running down her cheek.

" Rose you have to help me!" She said between coughing.

Aaron came running in saw Lea as well. " Help me unchain her!" He nodded and we walked to her. The chain was almost broken, so if we pull on it we could get it lose.

" We have to pull it!" The flames were coming closer.

" One, two, three, pull!" Me and Aaron pulled as hard as we could. After a few seconds it broke.

" Yes, now go!" Aaron said helping Lea walk to the door. Things were falling from the ceiling almost hitting us in the head. We walked down stairs and ran out the door.

We all started coughing when we were at a save distanced from the house. " What happened you and Wyatt would escape?" I asked Lea between my breaths.

" We were, but Wyatt's dad caught us. He let Wyatt chain me up before beating him. After that he took him away." She said between breathing and coughing.

I look around and saw that the car was still here. Where are they? Would they run through the woods?

" Rose." Aaron looked at a direction and I followed him.

Wyatt's dad was standing in the bushes with a smirk on his face. Where is Wyatt? He should be with him. He pointed to the house and mouthed Wyatt's name.

" No he's still in the house!" Lea yelled she got up and ran to the burning house.

" Lea stop!" I scream trying to run after her, but Aaron pull me back. 

"No Rose! It's too late! The house is gonna burn down!" I had no choice.

We watch how the house burn.

Lea's P.O.V

I could hear Rose yell after me, for not to go into the house. I ignore it and ran into the burning house. I cover my mouth when the smoke hit my mouth. 

" Wyatt!" I yelled looking around. There was fire all around me.

" Wyatt!" I yelled again hoping I would get a answer.

Coughing came from behind the couch. I run behind it and saw Wyatt laying on the ground with blood running down his face. " Wyatt! Oh my god." I kneel down next to him.

" Lea, you have to go." He said in a weak voice. I shook my head no stroking his cheek. " No! I'm not leaving you here." A cracking filet the room and not a other second later things start falling from the ceiling.

Quickly I cover Wyatt with my body. A burning pain went to my leg. When it was done I pulled away, immediately I look down and saw that a burning part hit my leg.

I push it up before turning back to Wyatt. " Lea, you really need to go." I shook my head again taking his arm. " If I'm going then you too." I help him stand up from the ground before turning to the door. Burning pieces were blocking our way out.

" The back door." Wyatt pointing to the kitchen. I nodded and we both walked to the kitchen. The fire was also in the kitchen, but the backdoor was not blocked. Quickly we walked out the door running away from the burning house.  

We fell down on the ground breathing heavily. My leg, stomach and head were throbbing like crazy, but first I focus on Wyatt. He was barely breathing and his eyes were close.

" Wyatt?" I cupped his cheek trying to open his eyes.

He open them and smiled at him.

"Hey." I laugh a little smiling back.

" Hey." I stroke some hair out his eyes letting tears roll down my cheek.

" I though you would be death. " I whisper.

" I told you I won't leave you." He whisper back.

I was about to kiss him when someone pull me away from him. They throw me on the floor, before kicking me in the stomach.

" Why don't you just die!" I look up and saw that it was Wyatt's dad. 

" You ruined everything!" He yelled grabbing my hair so I would look at him.

" Dad! Leave her alone!" Wyatt stood up limping towards us.

His dad looked at me and Wyatt before he smirked at us. " I'm taking back what's mine." He growl in my face.

Before we could do anything he kick me in the stomach two times. He walked to Wyatt and punch him in the face. I couldn't get up I was in too much pain.

I had to watch how Wyatt fell to the floor unconscious. His dad throw him over his shoulder before walking away in to the dark forest.

It was the lasting I saw from Wyatt before everything got black.