chapter thirty two

Lea's P.O.V

He carry me up the stairs looking around for his dad. I hope he's asleep. Seeing him now would mean my death. " Is your dad upstairs?" I asked looking around.

He put me down against the wall, before walking to the piano. " Yeah, he's asleep." He grab a bag from behind it before picking me back up.

Carefully he walked to the door ready to open it.

" Wyatt."

We were both frozen on the spot.

I whimper when I could hear him walking down the stairs. Step for step, he came closer to us. Slowly Wyatt turn around to face his dad.

" Were do you think you're going?" My heart began to beat faster when I saw him. He was looking at his son the way he looked at me when he stabbed me. Wyatt was calm and didn't move a muscle.

" Dad it's enough. I don't want to live like this anymore." Wyatt's grip on became tighter when he came closer.

" Son, you're going to jail if you go out of this house. We came so far you can't give up now because of this stupid girl!" He yelled at him.

" Dad this had nothing to do with Lea. I have enough of this live. It's over." Wyatt turn around and open the door, ready to walked out the house.

The sound of a gun loading made him stop taking another step. " Son close the door and turn around." His dad voice was calm, but cold.

Wyatt closed his eyes before doing what his dad told him to do. My breath stopped when I saw the gun.

" Dad." Wyatt said calmly.

" Go upstairs son." Wyatt waited he was hesitating if he would do it or not. 

" Now!" He yelled making me jump.

Wyatt drop the bag on the ground before walked pass his dad upstairs to the bedroom. We waited for his dad to come in. It lasted five minutes until he came and close the door behind him.

" Put her down." He pointed to the bed with his gun. Wyatt nodded before putting me gently down on the bed. " Chain her." Slowly Wyatt walked to the chain picking it up.

" Dad."

" Silence! Chain her now." Wyatt didn't say anything, but just walked to me. 

He put the chain around my ankle before standing back. This is can't be good. " Come here Wyatt."  Slowly he made his way to his dad not breaking eye contact with him. I have no idea how calm he can be right now.

His dad looked at him for a few seconds when he stopped in front of him. Without even thinking he punch Wyatt right in the face. A gasp escape my mouth before I cover it with my hands. Wyatt spit out some blood before looking at his dad. 

Before he could do something he kick Wyatt in his stomach. Wyatt groan holding his stomach. Wyatt's dad grab his collar pulling him up to his face. " If you ever disobey me again, you will end up the same way your mom did." He dropped Wyatt on the floor not taking his eyes off of him.

" Stand up, we're going for a drive." His dad walked to the door waiting for Wyatt to come. Wyatt stood up from the ground holding his stomach. He looked at me before walking to the door. His dad looked at me with a smirk before closing the door behind him.

I sighed laying down. We were so close to being free and now we're stuck here again. After twenty minutes I sat up looking around. Something was wrong here. It smelt like smoke in here.

I look at the door and saw smoke coming from under the door. A gasp escape my mouth before standing up from the bed. That was a bad idea because I fell on the ground the minutes I stood up. A groan escape my lips before pulling myself back up holding on to the bed.

Slowly I put a foot in front of the other until I reach the door. I pull it open and smoke filet my lungs a second later. There was fire down stairs.  Wyatt's dad did this. He want me, Rose and Aaron dead. I couldn't get out of the room because of the chain.

Quickly I close the door and walked to the window. Normally it would open, but now it was stuck. It was nailed shut. The fire was quick and was now at my door. Smoke filet the room making it hard to breath for me. There have to be a way out of here, but even if there was a way out.

I was still chain to the ground.

Rose's P.O.V

There have to be a way out of here. We were looking around trying to find something. " This is hopeless!" I said sliding down the wall. Aaron looked at me for a minted before smiling.

"What?" I asked looking confuse.

He walked to me taking the two bobby pins out my hair.

" You gotta be kidding me." He shook his head walking to the door trying to opening it.

" Aaron, there is no way you can open it that way." I just finish my sentence when we hear a click.

" Tadada." He said opening the door.

I hugged him smiling, but it quickly disappear when I saw smoke coming from under the other door.

" Aaron look." He turn around and saw it too. We run upstairs opening the door. Flames and smoke filet the room. " He's burning the place down with us in it." Aaron said looking around. 

" Yeah we have to go!" 

authors note: So here is another chapter. I thought hey it's my birthday today and I'm turning 18, so why not upload another chapter to celebrate it, also this book is coming to his end. Tomorrow I'm updating the last chapters, but I was thinking would you like it if I made a sequel? Let me know in the comments if you want one or not. So yeah that was it bye