chapter eight

The first thing I heard when I woke up was a shower. Slowly I open my eyes looking at the room. I remembered what happened yesterday and grab my throat. Even when I couldn't see it I knew that there were a bruise covering it.

Silent tears stream down my cheek knowing that I'm stuck here. The cold metal chain was still stuck around my ankle. I sit up slowly wiping away the tears from my cheek. I hear the shower turn off and I look at the bathroom door.

A few minutes it was quiet and I lay back down trying to think about this when the bathroom door opens. Wyatt came out with only a towel around his waist. His hair was still wet when he walked to the closet.

My gaze was fixed on him, but when he turned around I quickly closed my eyes. " I know you're up." I open my eyes and saw him standing at the bathroom door. I turn around breaking our eye contact. I hear him sighed before closing the door.

Why would I talk to him if he was going to kill me.  Even if he's nice right now I know that's he's going to snap again.  I close my eyes trying to block everything out that was around me, but a few minutes later the bathroom door opened again.

" I need to talk to you." I didn't answer I kept staring at the wall. He was facing my back he couldn't see my eyes.

" I know you're not asleep Lea." The mattress moved and a cold hand went to my shoulder. He slowly turned me around so I was lying on my back. My eyes were open and I was looking him straight in the eyes.

" I'm going out in a few minutes too....." He stopped for a moment thinking what he was about to say." Too get some people." A frown cam on my face not knowing what he meant.

" What do you mean?" He looked away from to the ground avoiding my eyes.

No....

" Are you."

" Yes, it's time. You're not gone see me for a few hours." I looked away knowing how bad this was he's going to kill innocent people again.

" I still don't get why you're doing this." I whisper.

He looked up from the ground no emotion in his eyes." You wouldn't understand." He said harshly.

" Then why don't you make me understand. Tell me please. Tell me why you're doing this or why you kidnapped me and want me to live with you."  A tear run down my face and I quickly wipe it away.

His eyes softened after I was done talking. I look down at my hands while he keep staring at me. Suddenly I feel him lean and two soft lips were place's on my forehead. He stayed there for a few seconds before he lightly pull away.

" I need to go."I close my eyes tightly while he pulled away. This was again another side of him. A side that is totally different from his normal one. But this wasn't right. I can't let him do this to me again. He walked out the room closing the door behind him.

Slowly I lay down trying to find away to escape the place. If he catch me again who knows what's he going to do. I stood up from the bed and walked to the window. All I could see was trees, trees and trees nothing more or less.

There have to be a way out of here. After a five hours of searching and trying to pull the chain of my ankle I gave up. Not just because there was no hope of getting out of here, but also because my ankle was bleeding really bad. It was already pass midnight and I haven't eaten in two days, I think? My head was hurting and I was really tired.

 When I was about to walk back to my bed a door slam shut with screaming after. The screaming was terrifying. I know that it was from a girl and that she was scared to dead. The memories from the night came back and my body started to shake.

My breath became shorter and I could feel tears streaming down my face. I couldn't control my body any more. O no I'm having a panic attack. I fell to my knees covering my ears. The world was spinning and I couldn't do anything about it.

I crawled together hugging my knees really tight. The screaming was still there, but I just don't know if it's in my head or if it is from downstairs.

This need to stop, this need to stop, this need to stop, this need stop. I don't know how long I lay day there sobbing and crying, shaking in fear. All I know is that the screaming were from five different people and that he's going to kill them.

And it's happening al beneath me in the dark basement.

Were I was just a day ago.