chapter twenty nine

Rose P.O.V

My head was spinning when I open my eyes. I didn't see much, there wasn't much light. A groan escape my lips when I try to sit up. Slowly I looked around in the dark room. There was dark figure laying next to me.

When I look closer I was that it was Aaron. "Aaron wake up." I wanted to touch him, but my ankle was chain to the floor and I couldn't reach him.

" Come on Aaron wake up." I begged.

A soft groan escape his lips. His hand touches his head hissing.

" Where are we?" He groan out.

I sighed looking around. " I don't know." It was dark and could so I guess a basement. I look to my left and saw a little oil lamp and a figure laying next to it.

" Aaron look." It was Lea.

She was asleep with a tears stain face. " Why would she hit me in the head if we came to save her?" Who know why.

She's been through a lot. " Maybe she's scared." The door open and the light when on.

We had to cover our eyes because of the light. I looked around and saw that we were in a dark basement. A man came walking in the dark basement with Wyatt behind. He smirked at us leaning against a table.

" Who are you?" Aaron asked.

He laughed looking at Aaron. "Oh inspector Lewis I thought that you were smart." I know him from somewhere.

" But inspector Holt you know who I am right." He smirked looking at me. " Your Wyatt's dad."

" Your just like you dad." Wyatt walked away to the end of the basement where Lea was. Aaron and Wyatt's dad were arguing about something, but I didn't hear it.

I was looking at Wyatt. He kneel down in front of Lea gently stroking her cheek. Slowly she open her eyes looking at him. She was halve asleep, but smiled at him. He gave her a small smile before picking her up, carefully.

She was hurt I could see some blood coming through her white long sleeve shirt. I think she was sick or really weak. Her skin was really pail and there were bags under her eyes.

" If I was you guys I would enjoy your life, it's not gonna last long." He walked out the door with Wyatt behind him with Lea in his arms.

The lights when off leaving us in the darkness again.

" What a dick." Aaron said when the door closed.

" Aaron I know why she did it." I looked away from the door to look at him.

" They are in love with each other."

Lea's P.O.V

My head slowly hit a soft pillow when someone lay me down on a bed. " Lea." I groan opening my eyes. Wyatt was stroking some hair out my face looking concern.

" Hey." My voice was nothing more than a whisper. Everything hurts when I try to move or talk.

" Hey." He gave me a weak smile kneeling down next to the bed. Why does everything hurt.

" How are you feeling?"

" Everything hurts." I whisper.

He let out a sighed taking my hand. " Your sick Lea, really sick." I try to sit up, but he push me back down.

" What?" I croak out.

" You lost a lot of blood and because of the cold in the basement you got more sick. You're really weak Lea." I looked at my hands saw how pail they are.

" Am I gonna be okay?" He looked down trying to avoid my eyes.

" Wyatt Am I gonna be okay?" I asked louder sitting up now.

" I don't Lea, if you had a doctor or if you would be in a hospital then yes you would be okay, but now I.... I don't know." Tears start to run down my cheek. Am I gonna die?

" Lea, I'm sorry it's all my fault." I shook my head no looking down.

" No it's not. These things happen, people get sick." I said through my tears.

I wipe the tears away from my cheek before looking at Wyatt. " You need to rest." He stand up to leave, but I took his hand. " Can you stay with me?" He nodded his head giving me a small smile.

I made some room for him so that he could lay next to me. Quickly I move closer to him to get some warmth. I hear him chuckle before wrapping his arms around. I let a deep breath closing my eyes.

" I'm not gonna leave you." He kissed the top of my head pulling me closer, before I fell asleep.