chapter twenty three

Lea's P.O.V

I walked away leaving him standing in the kitchen. I'm not afraid anymore from him. He can do all he want with me, but I'm never going to break. Suddenly a hand grab my arm push me against a wall. I look up and saw Wyatt standing in front of me.

" So you're not afraid of me huh?" He growl in my face. His grip on my arms grow tighter.

" No." I said back in my normal. He slam me again against the wall.

"Wrong answer." He was about to punch me, but I duck and his fist hit the wall. He let go of me and grab his fist.

" You little." I step back and was about to run away when he grab me from behind slamming me in to the staircase. It broke and I could feel my flesh being rip open.

" Are you still not afraid of me!" He yelled in my face.

I shook my head no making him more angry. He pull me up from the staircase and was about to slap me when the front door slam open. Wyatt stopped what he was doing and looked at the man in the door way.

"Dad." Wyatt said letting me go.

I fell to the ground holding my side.

" Hello son."

His voice was so creepy and the way he looked at me make my stomach turn. He walked inside closing the door behind him. I'm maybe not afraid anymore from Wyatt, but this man is something different.

" Who's this young lady Wyatt?" Wyatt pull me from the ground helping me stand up. His arm around my waist was tight.

" Her name I Lea." The man smirk walking closer to us.

I looked down at my feet afraid to look into this man his eyes." Is this the girl who disappeared?" Wyatt nodded pulling me closer. His hand was on my side were the wound was. I whimper a few time when his fingers move over it.

" Yes." Wyatt simply answer.

The man smirked looking at me. " Lea why don't you go upstairs and let me and my son talk." I didn't speak against him and limped upstairs. I look behind me and looked at Wyatt. He nodded his head and I walked further.

This can't be good.

I knew that Wyatt's dad was gone, but that he would come back today. I walked in the bedroom when I hear yelling from down stairs. There was yelling and a slapping sound. I cover my mouth closing the door.

I don't think that Wyatt and his dad have a good relation. I sit at the window looking outside. My back hurt from the staircase, but I didn't want to make him made by doing something. After thirty minutes of yelling I hear someone walking upstairs.

The door opened and Wyatt came walking in. I gasp and stood up when I saw him. He had a bruise lip and eye. He was holding his side and was limping.

" Oh my god Wyatt." I whisper touching his face. He groan closing his eyes.

" Go sit I'm going to get a washcloth." He didn't protest and did what I asked.

I walked into the bathroom and got a washcloth making it wet. I look up and saw myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess and there was a bruise on my shoulder. I sighed walking out the bathroom.

Wyatt was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at me. I gave him a weak smile sitting in front of him. Carefully I put the washcloth on his lip trying to dip the blood away. He groan a few time trying to pull away, but I always pull him back. Once I was ready with his face I pull back.

" Wyatt show me you side." He looked at me for a few seconds before lifting his sweater over his head. I gasp a seconds before shaking my head. There was a large bruise over his side, but that's not why I gasp.

It's the first time I really could see his body and I saw that he was cover in scares. My fingers trace hem from his chest, to his arms, to his side, to his stomach. I didn't say anything about it and just clean the new one. When I was ready we just said there.

" Lea, I didn't tell everything about my dad." I look up and nodded.

" When he kidnapped those teens and when he kidnapped girls he...he raped them." I stopped with breathing for a sec looking at him.

" What?" I whisper.

" He raped those girls. He wanted me to do the same when I kidnapped those teens, but I never did." I look down at my hands trying to let this sink in.

" S-so your dad is going to raped me?" I look up with tears in my eyes. He shook his head no.

" No, I told him that your mine and that he can't touch you." I'm not his I'm nobodies.

" So what now?" He shrug his shoulders looking around.

" We're going to have to sleep downstairs on the couch, this was his room." Okay this going to be fun, there is only one cough and there is two of us.