chapter nineteen

Lea's P.O.V

There was a throbbing in my head. Slowly I open my eyes trying to look around. Everything hurts when I moved. A groan escape my lips when I try to sit up.

My stomach and side felt num and painful. I look around and saw that I was in the bedroom and I was laying on the bed. He beat me up really bad this time. There was some dry blood on the covers.

Suddenly I hear a crashing sound coming from down stairs. Quickly I jump out of the bed trying to stand up first before walking, well more limping to the door. A other crashing sound came when I open the door.

Silently I walked to the staircase looking to the bottom of the stairs. I made my way down stairs looking around. The house was a mess thing were shatter around, chairs were flipped over, paper were laying everywhere and some things were broken.

I wasn't scared when I walked around.

I found Wyatt.

He was leaning against the wall, looking down with a glass in his hand. His hair was al mess up and the look on his face was emotionless.

" Wyatt?" His head shot up and looked at me. I wanted to walked closer, but there was broking glass on the floor everywhere.

" What." He spat at me taking another sip from his glass.

" What happened?" He scoffed taking another sip from the glass until it's empty.

" Why would you care? You don't care about me, all you care about is going home, so Why would I tell you what happened!" He throw the glass in front of my feet.

I look down and saw glass laying everywhere around me. If I would move there would be glass in my foot. I look up and saw Wyatt standing in front of me. His breath smelled like alcohol. I wanted to move backwards, but I couldn't.

" Wyatt, please." He ran a hand up my shoulder pushing some hair out my face.

" Are you scared?" He whisper looking me right in the eyes. I nodded my head trying not to make him mad. A smirk came on his face.

" Good." He look down at my stomach and before I could do something to stop him he pull my shirt off. Leaving me in my bra. I yelp when he throw it on the ground. I wanted to say something, but I was to scared.

I thought that he was going to do something to me, but he just looked at my stomach and side. He trace his fingers over the bruises making me whimper once in a while. My hand grab his when he went over my stomach making him look up at me.

Tears stream down my face from the pain. He pulled away and looked around. I cover myself with my arms trying to get some warmth back. I yelp again when two pair of arms pick me up from the ground.

Wyatt was carrying me away from the glass. I could hear it crack underneath his shoes. He walked upstairs to the bedroom putting me down.

" Put some clothes on were going somewhere." He said walking out the bedroom leaving me confuse behind. I took my bag from the closet and search through it. I found some skinny jeans, a top, and shirt. I put my black converse on and walked out the room, well trying to walk I was still halve limping.

Wyatt was sitting down stairs waiting for me. He was staring into space when I walked to him. " I'm ready." He shot his head to me and nodded. I watch how he grab his keys and jacket before opening the door. The smell from rain and grass hit my face once I walked through the door. Finally outside.

I was locked up in that house for a month.

We walked to the car, but when I touches the car doo he pull my arm back and push me against the car. It wasn't hard, so it didn't hurt.

" Don't mess this up. I'm giving you a chance to be outside." I nodded my head and he let me go. I don't want to make him angry, so I'm just going to do what he said. Maybe he's going to be nice if I listen to him. We got in the car and he started it.

" Were are we going?" I asked when we drove away from the house. Wyatt rolled his eyes before answering my question.

" We're going to get something to eat." He simply repaid not getting his eyes from the road. A halve an hour later we arrived at a diner. We got out of the car, but I didn't walked to the diner.

Wyatt saw it and stopped. " What are you doing?" He walked to me look confuse.

" What if they recognize and call the cops?" I looked at the diner before looking at him.

" Then I just have to kill them." He smirked before grabbing my arm pulling me to a small diner. On the way there I felt a arm around my waist.

I look up and saw him smirking. " What are you doing?" He pull me closer to his side before answering.

" I don't want you to run away that's all." I roll my eyes at him trying to walked further, but he only pull me closer. We went inside and a waiter came and greeted us. He brought us to a table and we sat down. We order some food and waited for it.

There was this silent between the two of us. He was looking at me, while I try to look at anything but him. It was making me uncomfortable.

The waiter finally came with our food and we began to eat. There wasn't much people in the diner. Only three with us five. I was happy that nobody recognize me.

" I have to us the restroom." I said when we were done with our food.

" Be quick." I nodded and stood up.

Maybe I can escape now.