chapter twenty

Lea's P.O.V

Quickly I walked to the restroom. Once I go there I quickly look around I couldn't waste any time doing this. I saw a small window and run to it trying to opening it. Luckily for me it was open. I took a deep breath before climbing through it.

If I do this right I can escape him and run away. All the pain I when through the couple of mounts would be over. I started walking to the small town trying to find some help. A part of me was happy that I was out of that hell hole, but I small part of me said that this was wrong and that I couldn't just leave him.

What I'm I saying he kidnapped you twice, abuse you, almost killed you, so how could you say that. I sighed looking around where I was. I was at a corner of a street with not so much light, but then I saw a payphone on the other side of the street.

One phone call, I can only make one phone call. Who can I call and take me back home. I felt around in my pocket hoping I would find some coins. With my luck I found some. I put the coins in a dialed Nate's phone number.

First ring.

Second.

Third.

" Hello?" He was laughing with someone and I could clearly hear a girl in the back ground.

" Babe hang up the phone." I hear a girl say.

" Wait a sec Cady." That's when tears stream down my face. How could they my best friend and boyfriend.

" Asshole!" I scream in the phone.

" Waite Lea! Whe-" I cut him off by hang up the phone. Sobs escape my mouth on the thought of them betraying me. I slide down against the glass walls from the payphone sobbing really loud. Maybe Wyatt was right and people are bad.

I..I just can't....

Minutes passed by before someone open the door. I didn't look up until I heard the persons voice.

" Lea." A loud sob escape my mouth.

I know that he was going to punish me for running away, but I couldn't care less after what Nate and Cady did to me. I felt two pairs of arms wrapping around me before picking me up from the cold floor.

My body was shivering from the cold and a gladly wrapped my arms around him." Take me home." I whisper slowly looking up. He shook his head." Lea, You know I can't." I shook my head.

" Not mine , Yours. Take me back to your home." He nodded his head carrying me back to the car. The car ride was silent and long.

Once we got to the house we got out and when inside. I made my way upstairs to the bed room knowing that Wyatt was following me. I walked straight to the bathroom locking it behind me. My head hurt from the crying I did.

I need to take a deep breath before I'm going to face Wyatt. I splash some water on my face trying to calm myself down. Before I opened the door I took a quick look in to the mirror. The bruises from last time were still there.

A sighed escape my lips opening the door. Wyatt was standing by the window looking outside. He didn't look back when I sat on the bed trying to be quiet.

" Why did you run away?" He still didn't turn around when he asked it. I wanted to say something, but nothing came out when I opened my mouth.

" I..I." The words were stuck inside my throat.

" I thought we we're over this, you running away." There was so much anger in his voice, but still he stayed calm.

His fist came in contact with he wall next to the window making a hole in it. I flinched when I saw it. " I'm sorry." It was more a whisper that came out.

He pulled his hand back turning around to look at me. A warm liquid run down my cheek and I knew that I was crying.

" I'm so sorry." I pulled my knees to my chest burring my face in them.

The only thing you could hear was my sobs and his footsteps walking away from the window.  I look up and saw him standing beside the bed.

" Who did you call?" I looked away closing my eyes tightly.

" Nate." I hear him sighed sitting down.

" Did you find out." I looked at him with a confuse look.

" You knew?" He nodded his head.

" Well he's a asshole." I said.

I looked at him trying to find something to say, but I was to hurt to talk. How could he cheat on me like that and with my best friend. Wyatt was looking down at the bed sheets. Maybe I need to get distracted, so I forget about them.

I grab Wyatt chin lifting his head up. I crash my lips on his pulling him closer. At first he was shock, but then he kissed back. He pull me on his lap kissing me roughly. I don't know what I was doing, but it feels right.

He pulled my shirt down my shoulders letting it fall on the ground. My hands were playing with his hair pulling on the ends. His hands when to my side pulling me closer to his body if that was even possible.

I lift his shirt over his head breaking the kiss, but once I throw it on the ground he attacked my lips again with his. He lay us down with him on top of me.

" Wait Lea." He pulled away.

" We can't do this you're hurt." I cupped his face giving him a small kiss.

" Please I need this." I whisper against his lips.

He didn't answer he just kiss me.